Reviews for Never Say Never
Guest chapter 42 . 11/26/2013
Great story, you should update.(make leon stay) lol.
xxangel.dreamerxx chapter 42 . 7/25/2013
i really wish you would update, but as i can see that probably wont be happening... still. I really wish you would update. ;)
Madgormley chapter 42 . 7/5/2013
Excellent story i hope there will be more updates in the future
sdwafford chapter 42 . 10/9/2012
Great story., love it..but, what happened next? :) did he stay, go, or take Claire with him? Lol
Tizronell chapter 42 . 1/15/2011
Can you pretty please with chocolate chips on top update?Please!

I really love this fic and i want to see how it ends and I have the worst luck of always liking fics that havent been updated for a long time :(
lexzly chapter 42 . 9/28/2010
so,,, will he leave or stay? that is the question.

like your story, can't wait to know what will happen next

please update soon
Gier chapter 25 . 9/4/2010
Sorry, I guess you probably not seeing this review trail anymore.

However, I fell something that really has to be said. I just read over the chapter 25, and felt a little bit confused.

Clair seems more and more fragile which I can barely see in either games or movies and gradually makes me unable to match the features of the one in the games(or movie) and the one in this story.

Leon, as well, seemingly changed somewhere of his personality deep inside, making him less care about the issue of the biohazard.

Although both of them did usually think about the matter, the actions of them seems going oppositely to what they think, which made me a little confused and disappointed because I suppose that even fanfic should also try to capture the original characteristics of the characters right?

I still consider this story is the best fanfic because all of the brilliant descriptions whcih really fit the standards of being a good novel, but it seems not good in a fanfic way.
Gier chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
exellent! Way much better than the other CLeon pieces I'v read! I guess that I'm an Oriental, so I'm pron to be attracted to those subtler emotions than other readers(like most western readers). And your compositions really satisfy me with that. Really appreciate that there is such an author as you who can construct and provide such a masterpiece as this story! thank you!
Fallen121 chapter 42 . 8/1/2010
Starlight-Exotique28 chapter 42 . 7/4/2010
I think I fell in love with this fic... 3 Yes, I do love it! Please update! You're awesome, and I can't even imagine a more romantic way to express those three little words that mean so much without making it corny xD

Good work! You obviously know what you're doing, but I really hope Leon doesn't hurt Claire like he mentioned... Claire is my heroine, and I don't want bright and cheery Claire to be sad and depressed... :(

Oh well, I know what you'll do okay. And again, please update a new chapter soon! xD
RoaringFall chapter 42 . 7/2/2010
Geez, you need to keep going!
Zetsume chapter 28 . 2/27/2010
no claire didn't die in the end of the re 3 movie. although i wouldn't be surprised if that bastard who makes them killed her off though. anyway, i love your story! it's so sweet. oh and claire is supposed to be in the next re movie looking for chris. just so you know.
LeonHyuga chapter 42 . 2/11/2010
I was pretty impressed for one main reason: I believe that this could actually fit into the Resident Evil canon. It seems like this is the story that Capcom just hasn't gotten to yet. It's actually been quite a bit since we've heard from Claire in the video game series and a meeting between her and Leon could and most likely did occur between RE2 and RE5. It'd be interesting to see if Capcom ever gives a nod to this aspect of the story.

Anywho, good job and update as soon as you can.
angelhair chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
the story is pretty good but if i could just make a comment... in the fifth chapter why do they keep whispering? it was just kinda over done there.
Thizzixx chapter 42 . 1/13/2010
OMG youre finally back! Dude, these last 2 chapters were awesome, and hopefully you keep updating cuz you've been keepin me in suspense for WAY too long : P. Glad you're back