Reviews for Because You Were Brilliant
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Pleases make more fanfics and stories.
unazure chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Those were Prada XDDDDDD
Awesome oneshot, a great teamwork show here :D
Intense plot and good laughs, a really great work!
Primi-tan chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Interesting take on weapons being able to weild other weapons. I've always thought that, because they're sisters, Liz and Patti are able to weild each other easily. But it seems like it can work with other weapons, though they probably don't have as much power without a Meister.

Also, I'm enjoying these two characters otherwise known as Marty and Eslie. XD They make me laugh, and, judging by the last few comments, I'll probably be seeing more of them in your other fics.

XD Liz, you are an awesome woman; don't forget that.

Thanks for the good read!

Sandataba chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Okay, stop it with the awesome. You do things with this team that are just so right, it's not fair. Not only that, but you manage it with minimum fluff. Guh. I will go search for fluff now, because really, ships are made for fluff (and rated-M, sometimes, sometimes). But I know I will eventually come back for awesome. You are the Blackstar of KidxPattixLiz fics ok. That's all.
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
You did a great job keeping the hard, fast pace. The feel was really good. Excellent job with everything! The contrast between Liz and Patti's personalities is so amusing. :'D

And oh, Kid, warfare is so asymmetrical...
kurikun chapter 1 . 6/27/2009

I love how you portrayed all of the characters, especially Tsubaki and Liz. Great, smooth writing and wonderful detail and depth. The story really pulls you in. I really enjoyed it!
Ninja Shen chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
whats not to like about how this turned out? I think its great! Its very exciting! I'd be happy to give criticism if I could think of anything that could be fixed but frankly I can't, its just a damn good story. Thats just like Black*Star and Kid to save the day in the nick of time, heh. Thumbs up!
Pachi chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
It was cute at the end and I was laughing really hard when Black Star and Kidd popped up again.

I liked it~ everyone played out right~
XxSpicySugarxX chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
All i can say is that this is very well written. good job :)
koa-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
this is really good! XD i don't know what else to say, the story is, as cliched as this sounds to you, brilliant. i love the use of words and the perfect characterization - the way you add snippets of little things here and there while not straying from the plot.

liz is one of my favorite characters - probably on par with my love for kid, soul, stein and marie. XD and i love how you focused on her. she's a really smart and dynamic character and you conveyed her perfectly!

man, i'm looking forward to other prompts of the 42-souls thing from you. ;D this story is epic win, to say the least - got me hungry for more hi-quality fics like these.
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
In the beginning I reckon you used too often the names of the characters. There weren't any real repetitions-as too many things were happening at the same time to allow any repetitions-but the fact made an impression.

Other than that, it was an excellently written story, with a very good flow and you seem to have a good hang of the characters. You did a splendid job at building up the tension in the beginning and then lifting it quite completely after Black*Star and Kid's reappearance. Quite well phrased too.

All in all, you did a good job with this fic, it was amusing to read and I can say I'd look forward to reading more of this 42 souls challenge you've taken up.
MarshmellowDragon chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Gah, amazingness. Pure amazingness. I love this so hard.

Liz, Patti and Tsubaki is a dynamic there's very little of, which I give you kudos for all on its own. (I mean, when's the last time they talked to each other in canon?) But then, even the interaction you gave them seemed spot on, so I'm doubly impressed.

Can I just say I was cheering along with everyone when Kid and Black Star came crashing out of the mountain? Yeah. That was a crowning moment of awesome.

And shoeshopping. They're gonna go shoeshopping. Of course there's no ignoring the later Liz, Patti and Kid dynamic. It's squeezed in at the end, but it's still just as great. (And it's kind of the whole point)

You also painted Liz in a new-ish type light for me. It's hard to place her as a soldier, but you did it remarkably well. She's got the street smarts, and here she's applying them.

I'd love to help you by giving some constructive critique. I really would. But I'm afraid there's nothing I can find that seems misplaced or warrants need of attention. Sorry, you're too good for me :P

So, yeah. Thank you so so SO much for writing this. Pure awesome. I loved reading it. Best Soul Eater fic I've read in a long while. (Though that might be because it seems the whole section is being taken over by Soul/Maka, and there's only so many different plot deviations you can have on the classic 'lets get together!' for them D:)