Reviews for What Am I?
xxUSxUKxx chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Torchwood! I loved that you added that. And I loved this story! There aren't too many Maxxie/Tony fanfics out there, so thank you for posting this one!
SpazzQueen15 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Awws. This one had just enough old gang feeling and new Tony style to make it seem as if this could actually happen if they continued this geb of skins. Great job!
Ninax3sMusic chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I always thought Tony and Maxxie would be perfect together. This is great.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Loved It! :D
re chapter 1 . 6/26/2010

That was really really cute.

It mixed the new Tony and the old one perfectly well :D
A.Remington chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!

finally someone hase written a Tony/Maxxie story that ends happily and doesnt envolve Tony treating Maxxie like his own personal blow-up doll or Maxxie being to scared to tell Tony how he feels. loving the story and thanking you xD this is now one of my favourites
StripyGirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Aw! Such a cute one-shot! :33

It's my first time reading a Skins fic, and let me tell you, it was lovely!

Thanks for shring :3

Rosemary6092 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aaw cute. I loved the little Torchwood reference, I would totally describe myself as omnisexual if it meant I got my own Ianto!
violentsilence chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
So sweet!**
sugarless chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Beautiful! It's as if Tony was really writing it...I've always loved Maxxie/Tony, but this is just perfect.
vvsp chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Oh damn this stuff was good! But never liked the Tony Maxxie thing. Tony is a douchebag and Maxxie is sweet caring and too hot for Tony anyway.

Keep up writing, this was really nice!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Love the mention of Captain Jack. Tony was meant to be in love with Maxxie - I don't care what anyone says!
505 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh, that was beautiful!
Shannara810 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009

With all that Naomi/Emily nonsense, I've almost lost hope to find a good and new story about Tony and Maxxie. Rarely I enter this post because it seems people have forgotten about them.

Uff! SKINS is not only the third season. The first two are the best. And the pairing TAXXIE is so full of possibilities!

Shame for who doesn't understand it!

But, let's go back to your story. First... You'll write more on them, right?

Because your story is so vivid! Full of passion, action... love. But, above all, so in character!

I was really hearing Tony's voice in my head. Speaking of his confusion and happiness, of his love and jealousy for Maxxie.

I've never liked James. I've always thought the producers put him in the show to give our blond dancer a boyfriend, so to stop the road that would have given SKINS a good slash end.

I'm giggling like a little schoolgirl, you know! So... write, write again! And, if you want to discute some ideas, contact me. I LOVE the way you write!
Lee Rion chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I was so happy when I saw this. There are too few Maxxie/Tony fanfics.

This one was lovely, you write wonderfully. I hope you'll write more skins-fics.