Reviews for Seven for a Secret
Rapid-Starr chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Wow! That's the one word that best describes the wonderful story you've created here! I really enjoyed the depth and ease of the plot. The level of detail used was just right and made it easy for me to visualize the events in my mind as I read. Well done!
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
An easy read, plus my fave girl makes this heart go squeal! Almost no problem at all and you astound me by an almost perfect balance...I don't since I feel like something's missing..
teacupz chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
aha~ this is a nice story indeed and it just shows out when I am searching for fics about the archeologist, :3

keep writting...
high improbability chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I AM SO ASHAMED I FORGOT TO REVIEW THIS.

Seriously, this is so awesome and one of your best entries to date! Awesome job, and congratulations!
b4k4 ch4n chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Haha, Flora is hiding fake tablets so Carter will stay here. That's actually a pretty good plan )

My friend, who never played harvest moon before, actually thought that Flora was Carter's daughter xD I wonder how old she really is.

Err, either I'm very confused or I just read some implied CarterxCody? Wow xDD That's a pretty big secret lol.

Nice descriptions!

Good luck in the contest!
rupin chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
A very nice piece! I love Jack/Flora relationships.

Good luck in the contest!
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
It's quite a good storyline, and your usual style shines through on it. Good luck in the contest.
Jean Cooper chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
That was a good read. Loving the relationship between Jack and Flora- never pursued her myself, but this might make me whip out the DS.

Good luck.
Aina Riddle chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That's rather devious of Flora, hiding fake tablets in the ruins, but I like it. Aw, Carter and Cody? I'm tempted to squeal, but no one else in my house is awake and willing to deal with my insomnia and fangirlism combined, so I won't...pity. Hehe, I really liked this and it's another favorite story! Good luck with the contest!

Take Care

~Aina Riddle
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Entry verified!

No one's reviewed this yet? Well, they're certainly missing out then because I can't help but think this is one of your best entries to date! The paragraphs were broken up very nicely, and the content itself is strong as well.

I do like the thought of Flora trying to stall Carter's need to move from site to site, and you had me guessing again and again what her secret could be.

And is it just my imagination, or is there some Carter/Cody is there? Very interesting pairing. _

~ Peace and Love