Reviews for Flying High with Silver Wings
Cynthia35 chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
Girl! I love love love your story.

Thanks for updating and for that telegram, that make my day shine just as the sun out of my windows.

When I was 24, I work as flight attendant for LAPA Argentina, but find out really soon (only 1 year)that I miss my family and friends too much, so I quit. That, and a horrible plane accident that kill 2 friends of mine.

So...Your story make me happy and I love to read about the life in the air.

It's Edward taking Bella to the beach?

I want that bonus teaser so very much!

Kisses from the austral Argentina.
secamimom chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
Okay, first LOVED it. And not gonna lie, I googled Aug 15, 1965. So I am guessing they are going to see The Beatles? Am I right? Anyways, loved it and can't wait for more!
tawelephant chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
Such a good chapter. I hope their date weekend has lots of sexin'! I cannot wait to read more.
carollouise chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
cute :)

I cant wait for the rest!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
aw so sweet! I can't wait for them to get together again though! I am missing that! Great details as always )
mycrookedsmile chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
It's funny, because I don't really read a lot of historical fiction, but my love for fics with a historic element to them is telling me I should seek out historical fiction at the library too. I just love the tone and the feel- you capture a different era so well, it just makes me feel all cozy or something.

Can't wait till E & B are back in the same city.
princessjag chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
I loved the ending- great song choices. Can't wait to see what happens when you get these 2 kids back together. the double date with rose and em should be fun- i hope we get to see that. I feel for you when you said you gut stuck on this chapter. I am going thru something similar. know that you have people who will defintely be reading and reviewing and occasionally annoy you on twitter :) heehee

Great job and looking forward to what else we can do in the 60s. PrincessJAG
topanga01 chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
loved
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
Really good! Loved the bit of Emmett I got. How cute when Edward called Bella his the song dedication was to each other was so adorable.

Can't wait til they're together again...
Scorpio11 chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Sweet. I love the songs they had dedicated to each other. Hopefully, they'll get to actually see each other soon. Edward was too cute with little Opie-ish Riley.
IHateCleanBreaks chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
nice. i love epov.

good job and thank you for updating!
juliette89 chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Aw! The exchange of song is really sweet )

I have a friend who is stewardess and I know it's really difficult for them to have a love life. But I trust you, you'll find a solution for them... lol

Thanks for this chapter!

ju_liette89 ;)
Sam604 chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
aw!, radio request that's too cute. thanks for the update, have missed your 't wait for more.
cmpdred chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Holy crow this is an awesome story!
secamimom chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Aw, I loved the song dedications part. can't wait for more!
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »