Reviews for Flying High with Silver Wings
Cuccicella chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Umm very refreshing chapter ..
Wonder if Tanya is good or bad in this story, I hope Bella is not having too much fun with her on this new flight and damage a great relationship With Edward, please he had his heart broken already ..

Is there James in this story? Gahh..
kneon chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
It's fun reading this stories from the past times, it must be the historian in me, but you have to remember what it was like in the different times. LIke you said about birth control we take it for granted but it wasn't easy to get back in the 60's.
jackie84 chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Beautiful chapter! Congratulations on the baby and your new home :) I was 6 mos prego when my hubs and I bought our house.. At least you don't have to do much of the moving, you have an excuse to sit back and dictate lol
jackie84 chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Wow! What an amazing chapter! You've outdone yourself :)
jackie84 chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
Edwards such a sweetie! Swon! Great chapter :)
jackie84 chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
Awe! Their too cute! Can't wait until the reunion :) you do a great job of making it feel like the 1960's :)
jackie84 chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
I'm glad the whole ex's thing was brought out into the open.. That was the best ferris wheel ride ever :) wonderful chapter!
A Cullen Wife chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Wish Edward would pin me ! in more ways then one LOL .. Love it looking forward to another chapter . Glad to see you writing again .

Does Edward happen to fly this flight 002 with Bella ? Or will this be a drama point in their relationship ? If Bella gets to see Europe and explore the world with Tonya will this make her a wild child and get her in trouble ..maybe with a guy named Jacob ? Ugh too much to think about !

Waiting for chapter 8 !
jackie84 chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Oh shit! Who is hel is this Victoria :( great chapter!
jackie84 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Wow! Very steamy! I like your Edward and Bella, they have a beautiful connection :) great chapter!
Shamatt0403 chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
I have told you I love this story right. My parents have every Herb Albert album made including that one. I know for a fact they used to make out to it. My mother would have never gone on the pill being Irish Catholic considering I arrived 13 months after their wedding they didn't waste time.
nolongerinuseinvaliddeletedgon chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Ah! I already knew it was going to be fabulous, but I forgot how good of a writer you are! Well done, I liked it :)
Can't wait to see Bella and Tanya go abroad- Wahoo!
Roselover2 chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
OH OK well i know I already congratulated you on being knocked up but congrats again
now about the chapter

lovely as always hot lemon really hot lemon umm yeah love the lemon from pilotwards POV

I wonder how he will handle his girl being on The Pill AND traveling to Europe

hm will he go all caveman ? I am curious
secamimom chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Loved it! Uh oh, hope Tanya doesn't cause any trouble for Bella and Edward. Can't wait for more!
frumpy-v chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
First off, congratulations are in order for you, chicka! First a baby then a home? I'm so happy for you! *Sque* :)

I always always always enjoy your chapters, it just takes me back to a wildly different time and place, and it's just so difficult to imagine how much has changed in a few short decades. Ah so Bella is Edward's galpal officially now, and Tanya, Ms. Promiscuous, is trying to get Bella to be "worldly"... eeps. I know Bella won't fall for that! Well, I hope she won't anyway :)
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »