Reviews for Flying High with Silver Wings
charmizane chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
I had just taken a shower before I read this, I should have waited - goodness gracious that was a steamy lemon.

As always, so wonderfully done. Your research is top notch, your pop culture references are perfectly woven in. I loved the gesture of him pinning her with the Beatles pin and asking her to go steady, so cute. Great idea celebrating the anniversary of the BC pill and the references to sexual freedom.

I am already anxiously awaiting the next chapters. What is so great is that you will have them both represented in the perfect new relationship kind of way. He'll be happy for her and the assignment, but sad for her to be so far away, for so long. She'll be both sad and excited. I can't wait to see the world through Bella's eyes and the fun souvenirs she brings back for everyone.

Pilotward is definitely one of the best Edwards in the twi-verse, your Bella as well. They are both so thoughtful, communicative, giving and sexy with each other. As I told you on twitter, good things are always worth the wait, and this definitely was.

Once again thank you for sharing and taking me back to the sixties with your wonderful story.
tawelephant chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
That was great! I am keeping the faith that Edward doesn't get upset that Bella is going overseas with Tanya, Miss Bad Influence. He needs faith and trust in her that she won't be unfaithful. I know Bella would never do anything to hurt him.
Wouldn't it be nice if he ended up with her and they toured Italy and such together. Ah...
Happiness makes my pregnant heart burst!
alicewhite3 chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
aw he pinned her! cute.
and i really hope edward is progressive enough to be happy about the pill... not jump to conclusions like tanya..
Jeni K chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Its a joy to read a story that doesnt seem to have a lot of drama at least not right now. I kinda like this Tanya but hope she doesnt get Bella in too much trouble. I love the Edward pinning Bella thing that was cute.
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next update :)
latuacantante4him chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Glad you are feeling better! Great chapter. Love the steamy lemon in the bedroom. I wonder how Edward is going to feel about Bella's assignment? I hope that she doesn't do anything to hurt him. She is going to be faithful, right? Love it.
ashiana chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
I really enjoyed reading this... Amazing story & I love that you have based it in the 1960's.
pumpkinborg chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Awesome, it was totally worth the wait. Looking forward to the next one!
Lois of Goldenlake chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
I remember reading the o/s last year some time, and don't ask me why, but I decided not to read the following chapters. Now I have, and what a ride!

I can't wait to see where you will be going with this!
nolongerinuseinvaliddeletedgon chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
First of all, let me tell you how much I am loving this story.

I love the whole idea of the time period first of all-the 1960's. I can imagine Bella and Edward perfectly and I find it adorable :)

I also think the whole thing with Bella being a flight attendant and Edward being a Captain is really cool.

And lastly a lot of stories with Edward in it tends to be out of character... this story to me is totally in character. Thank you thank you thank you! :) Keep up the good writing!
Frutiepebbles28 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
So I read this sometime like last April and I never favorited it

or anything and just the other day I was trying to remember what

it was and then I came across it and I'm so excited to read the

rest of the story I think that 60's Edward and Bella will be

really cute.
mimimgr chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
This is such a sweet story, enjoying it so much.
No longer want Account chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
Great chapter please update ASAP!
TreenaCullen chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Holy smokes! I noticed that you got nominated for a Golden Lemon award for the scene in this chapter. That was brilliant, girl. I laughed every time that ferris wheel hit the botton and the ride operator got wind of what was happen. You seriously got my vote for original lemon.

So now we know about Victoria. I hope she doesn't make a reappearance later. She is scum. Here, Edward waits for her, and she is off getting pregnant by some other dude. I also loved reading the back story on the when Mike asked Bella to marry her. What a heartbreaking scene, but hey, it sets her up for Pilotward!

Have I told you how much I freaking LUV this story?
mirLy chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
so THAT was an emotional chapter! :D

I really like your story and would love to read more!

Love from Austria