Reviews for Seek Me in Shadow
kandita chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
It's just so sad that u haven't updated since 2009. I'd love to read the outcome of events now that he sees she's a Hyuga
Tea.Cup.Tempest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Niceeeeeeeee! This is very original:)
Truly loved it! Please continue ;)
RiverDarkness chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
This was really good. Very very well mean wow... sexy. I'd imagine the walk of shame in the morning and the serious panic genma would feel once he realizes she's not just any hyuga...as for hinata she's human. Humans like physical contact in particular sex. So I'm not surprised she would want toeexperience this. I'm not even sure if your going to read this review but I just wanted to say thank you for posting this. I know this has most likely been abandoned but I will put it on alert just in case you ever come back to it. I wish you all the best.
Warrior of Sangre chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
More! You should build this fic up to where they're in a relationship. There are almost no, if any, multi-chapter GenmaHina fics.
Ramie-the-Great chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
that was it, i feel empty. U didnt update anymore...what happen next?
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
HSFKJÇAGSSJAGÇL This is perfect! please continue
i loved it too much.
Lucyole chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
wow it is very good and hot are there more chapters or was it jet all when jes i want more of that stuff
bianca504billiot chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
i liked it cuz its an unexpected couple and they dont really show genma on the show so much so its nice to see him in fics so plz update soon :)
RozenMaiden14 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
haha So I just got into this pairing and found this story, and I hope you take it up again because I find myself wanting to read more. :)
FullStop chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Wow...Sexy HawT! You are one hell of a writer! XD Wonder how things will turn out for them...Hope to see more!
lunachiarolover chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
haha! WO! loved the reactions to the stage show! and cannt wait to see how genma reacts to finding out he bedded the hyuuga heir! really like this and really wall sex and genmas adorable! and WO hinata lost her virginity wonder how ino and sakura and everyone else will react! cant wait to find out! really good job.
Fuyuyume chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
hmm I like it I hope it continues. The inevitable walk of shame and the explanation as to why she disappeared has to happen.
berry0chan chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
One word... HOT...:)

Will there be a continuation?
ChibiAliChan chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
i love this pairing. i would have never considered this pairing, but i love them together! they are so sexually opposite that they are so right for each other. and genma was just so sweet and gentle... aw... as for hinata, how come she kept her eyes closed for most of it? anywho, loved it and cant wait to see what happens during the morning-after. plz update soon! -
Illegitimi chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
A great job, is how you did! Good for Hinata, I say. It was really nice to see her stuttering and muttering for once. Her confidence as a woman yet still being able to retain a certain amount of shyness was very well done. And nice lemon as well(wink).

What a fantastic job that you are doing with this and I hope that your next chapter will be up again soon!