Reviews for Not So Little Anymore
skatergirl716 chapter 55 . 10/26/2009
As always, excellent job. Looking forward to the next one.
Mali08 chapter 55 . 10/25/2009
Simply AMAZING!
Torithy chapter 55 . 10/25/2009
Sad to see this end, but that was the perfect way to wrap up this part of the saga! I can't wait to get into the next part (and I see it's already up - yay) and I know it's going to be just as fab.

I love how all through this series, you've maintained such consistency when it comes to style and quality - all your new characters have blended perfectly with the usual suspects and even those who played the smallest part were well rounded and had their own particular purpose. Great stuff! :)
alemica2 chapter 55 . 10/24/2009
OMG I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!

I'm so sad this story is over and I'm going to miss these characters but I can't wait until New Waves and I already want to know everything lol! PLEASE PLEASE post it soon, I'm begging you, really!
alemica2 chapter 54 . 10/22/2009
Aw i loved it! I'm so sad this is coming to an end though, this is one of my fav series of yours.

I can't wait until "New Wave" and where all the kids are in this series, please update soon!
Mali08 chapter 54 . 10/22/2009
Aww what a great chapter! I'm so sad to see this end but I'll be reading the new stories.
hrtbreaker chapter 54 . 10/21/2009
I like the idea for the new wave stories. Anything to keep one of my favorite fanfiction series going. :D lol Just as long as we get to see a wedding in the future for Jimmy and Julie.
Torithy chapter 53 . 10/21/2009
Much cuteness, I love it! I love that Julie's finally got her dream, especially since Jimmy got it for her! :)
alemica2 chapter 53 . 10/20/2009
SO great! I love Jimmy and Julie, their adorable! and I like the name Kevin Charles, it's really cute!

Can't wait for the next update.
Mali08 chapter 53 . 10/20/2009
Aww that was so sweet! Yay for Jimmy being the best boyfriend ever and getting Julie the restuarant. I have to say I'm a little surprised about Tammy wanting Kelly to be maid of honor. I am happy Tammy and Steve are getting married. I like Kyla...she's good for Dean. Great update!
alemica2 chapter 52 . 10/19/2009
So good! Yay for Jimmy finally getting some lol

So sad this is coming to an end but I'm really excited for more!
Mali08 chapter 52 . 10/19/2009
Yay! I hope Tammy says yes. I like that Julie and Bonnie can be civil to each other. I like how things turned out with Julie and Jimmy. Let's hope David can live with Patrick. I can't wait for more. Excellent update!
alemica2 chapter 51 . 10/15/2009
Great chapter! I'm really glad Julie's getting back to her old self and I feel so bad for Cassie, hopefully things get better for her. Update soon!
Mali08 chapter 51 . 10/15/2009
I really liked that chapter! It all seemed so real like. I don't really know how to describe it except I feel like I'm sitting down having a converstaion with my friends. Excellent update!
alemica2 chapter 50 . 10/10/2009
Very cute chapter! I'm glad Tammy didn't have sex with Dave, though I loved the conversation between the brothers lol. Can't wait to see what happens next!