Reviews for Minato's One and Only Wife
mordreek chapter 27 . 2/10
I liked it, very short and sweet, but it fit well together. I felt bad about Yukari dying but it helped the flow of the story. All in all I call it a rousing success.
A-MAZ-ING!
Well that suck balls.
DamnHigh chapter 27 . 1/9
This story is absolutely fantastic! I love it how you described Tsukiumi as headstrong in public and that she and Minato wear rings but that she is shy concerning anything affectionate. I love it how you included the other Sekirei, especially Kazehana when she saw how Minato cried for his Sekirei and later when she changed Tsukiumis mind concerning how far the other Sekirei are allowed to go without destroying the beautiful and unique link between Tsukiumi and Minato.
All in all this story was in my eyes perfect from the start until the epilogue and the wonderful moment you ended it.
Azrael-2905 chapter 27 . 12/28/2014
I laughed, I cried, and I raged. This story was brilliant from beginning to end and can be summed up in one phrase "That was bloody adorable."
I really enjoyed this story, thank you.
Hollow Choice chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
Huh, you know, after reading a few of your rather sadder Rosario fics this whole "Don't worry; I won't fuck him... probably." line after forcing him on a date by threatening his wife comes across as far less funny and far more... horrible.
maxe03 chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
really no one has a problem if Yukari is a underage drinker or taking a 13yr old to a hotel
maxe03 chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
why are they explaining their relationship to miya anyway? I always thought it was weird when they did it in canon and she act like she has some say in their private affairs. I get she cares about them and helps them but its not like she ever tried to help free them or stop the plan in fact her husband helped with it
maxe03 chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
i wonder how they and Miya will react to if they learn her husband experimented on Akizu
maxe03 chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
ahahahahahah the pervert got ditched for her brother
maxe03 chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
hold on so does this mean Matsu is winged since the second phase has started?
maxe03 chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
wow Yukari is a pervert and if she touchs him she's a rapist he's what 13-15 and she's 18 or 19
maxe03 chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
ku is awsome
maxe03 chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
man i'm really like this and hope you wrote or are writing a sequel
maxe03 chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
you know i just thought about it but's its weird that this collage seems to only have entrance exams once a year and that he never tried anywhere elese