Reviews for Minato's One and Only Wife
great ending
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 7/20
great
atojima chapter 27 . 6/11
Great story, keep up the great work!
Exige8002 chapter 27 . 5/18
This story is great just like your other story 'The Master of Discipline'.
Rdargon97 chapter 23 . 4/30
Bro. Thank you for writing such a good story. I have enjoyed every chapter immensely and I can't say that for most of my favorite fanfics. Getting sad I'm nearing the ending, but all god things must end.
Rain of the Forest chapter 22 . 3/12
I reached this chapter and realized I was reading about the wrong Minato...
Kel chapter 15 . 11/5/2016
Oops indeed.
Latenite lurker chapter 27 . 9/8/2016
Aha, this was a really amazing story. The perfect amount of comedy and romance, and a sweet ending, Bravo sir.
Minato chapter 27 . 9/4/2016
Overall the was an excellent story. I loved it.
Domainmman chapter 27 . 8/27/2016
An excellent story and reworking. A few chapters had simple editing errors (a misspelled word that turned out to be a correct spelling of another word) but the story and writing flowed well.
John chapter 27 . 7/12/2016
Really good! Just wish Shiina and Yukari were together
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 27 . 7/6/2016
This was withouth the shadow of the doubt one of the best Sekirei fic, I have ever read about.
It was expected that Miya would defeat and Kill Karasuba she is the Sekirei Goddess after all.

So Minato now had his own personal army of Sekirei and Hybrids Half-Humans-Half-Sekireir childrens.
Well, even if he don't want to be with his mother at least thing went back to normal despite all the important lives that where loss in the Battle..

This was a Great Story, it had very sad moments but still a Great Sekirei story. I'm glad my friend recomend it to me.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 26 . 7/6/2016
Damn, this was the best chapter soo far.
I can't belive that Miya was going to fight at last it was about time she do it.
I do feel bad for all thw innocent people and families who lose their lives because of Minaka and the Sekirei plan.

Never expectes Takami to still love the bastard and be the one killing him.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 25 . 7/6/2016
I agree with Minato if my mom, knew abou everything and did nothing, even when her own daugther was murdered.
I would be very piss off at her can't hurt her because it my mother, but that doesn't mean he can ignore her for the rest of his life pretend she never existed or that he don't have any mother at all.

I'm glad the majority of Higa Sekiries stay with Minato he will need all the fire power he can get to destroy M.B.I. and Minaka along with everything else.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 24 . 7/6/2016
The War is Up no more going easy, no more avoiding battle now it will be a All out War to take down Minaka and MBI for what they had done specially now that Yukari is dead, Minato care for nothing more than revenge.

I think Karasuba would have loved Minato right now since she would be killing everything in her sight.