Reviews for Minato's One and Only Wife
I loved this adaptation. It consumed me entirely. I may have just stumbled across it, but it was exactly what I was looking for. Tsukiumi is my favorite and this gave me everything I wanted as far as her being the center of his focus. It's very well written, very mature, and utterly satisfying. Thank you, sooo much for this. I applaude you on every level.
1337Pwny chapter 27 . 7/30
The best two hours I've ever spent reading, ten out of ten! I found this thru Phen0m20 mention in his fic
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 27 . 7/26
Great story. I admit I liked better a more practical and ruthless Minato like in "Master of Discipline", but the romance with Tsukiumi and the plot made up for it.
Kishimoto-baka chapter 15 . 5/7
When you realize that Kazehana loved the SON of her original love. That just sounded so wrong in so many levels, but doesn't really look weird.
Kishimoto-baka chapter 3 . 5/7
Man, I can't wait till Minato has another Sekirei and Tsun-tsun mode Tsukiumi appears.
Ibskib chapter 7 . 3/22
norita - norito
mordreek chapter 27 . 2/10
I liked it, very short and sweet, but it fit well together. I felt bad about Yukari dying but it helped the flow of the story. All in all I call it a rousing success.
Well that suck balls.
DamnHigh chapter 27 . 1/9
This story is absolutely fantastic! I love it how you described Tsukiumi as headstrong in public and that she and Minato wear rings but that she is shy concerning anything affectionate. I love it how you included the other Sekirei, especially Kazehana when she saw how Minato cried for his Sekirei and later when she changed Tsukiumis mind concerning how far the other Sekirei are allowed to go without destroying the beautiful and unique link between Tsukiumi and Minato.
All in all this story was in my eyes perfect from the start until the epilogue and the wonderful moment you ended it.
Azrael-2905 chapter 27 . 12/28/2014
I laughed, I cried, and I raged. This story was brilliant from beginning to end and can be summed up in one phrase "That was bloody adorable."
I really enjoyed this story, thank you.
Hollow Choice chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
Huh, you know, after reading a few of your rather sadder Rosario fics this whole "Don't worry; I won't fuck him... probably." line after forcing him on a date by threatening his wife comes across as far less funny and far more... horrible.
maxe03 chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
really no one has a problem if Yukari is a underage drinker or taking a 13yr old to a hotel
maxe03 chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
why are they explaining their relationship to miya anyway? I always thought it was weird when they did it in canon and she act like she has some say in their private affairs. I get she cares about them and helps them but its not like she ever tried to help free them or stop the plan in fact her husband helped with it
maxe03 chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
i wonder how they and Miya will react to if they learn her husband experimented on Akizu