Reviews for Minato's One and Only Wife
Latenite lurker chapter 27 . 9/8
Aha, this was a really amazing story. The perfect amount of comedy and romance, and a sweet ending, Bravo sir.
Minato chapter 27 . 9/4
Overall the was an excellent story. I loved it.
Domainmman chapter 27 . 8/27
An excellent story and reworking. A few chapters had simple editing errors (a misspelled word that turned out to be a correct spelling of another word) but the story and writing flowed well.
John chapter 27 . 7/12
Really good! Just wish Shiina and Yukari were together
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 27 . 7/6
This was withouth the shadow of the doubt one of the best Sekirei fic, I have ever read about.
It was expected that Miya would defeat and Kill Karasuba she is the Sekirei Goddess after all.

So Minato now had his own personal army of Sekirei and Hybrids Half-Humans-Half-Sekireir childrens.
Well, even if he don't want to be with his mother at least thing went back to normal despite all the important lives that where loss in the Battle..

This was a Great Story, it had very sad moments but still a Great Sekirei story. I'm glad my friend recomend it to me.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 26 . 7/6
Damn, this was the best chapter soo far.
I can't belive that Miya was going to fight at last it was about time she do it.
I do feel bad for all thw innocent people and families who lose their lives because of Minaka and the Sekirei plan.

Never expectes Takami to still love the bastard and be the one killing him.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 25 . 7/6
I agree with Minato if my mom, knew abou everything and did nothing, even when her own daugther was murdered.
I would be very piss off at her can't hurt her because it my mother, but that doesn't mean he can ignore her for the rest of his life pretend she never existed or that he don't have any mother at all.

I'm glad the majority of Higa Sekiries stay with Minato he will need all the fire power he can get to destroy M.B.I. and Minaka along with everything else.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 24 . 7/6
The War is Up no more going easy, no more avoiding battle now it will be a All out War to take down Minaka and MBI for what they had done specially now that Yukari is dead, Minato care for nothing more than revenge.

I think Karasuba would have loved Minato right now since she would be killing everything in her sight.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 23 . 7/6
Holy Crap, I really though they would save Yukari never imagine she was going to be killed.
I wanted Higa to die but not at the expence of Yukari life, damn Minato was as ruthless as he should be from the beggining.

Now things will get even more deadly since Minato and Yukari mother will go in a rampage, the same with Minato and all his sekirei to destroy Minaka for being the heartless bastard he is.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 22 . 7/6
Finally it was about time Minato stop being a useless cowardly wimp and start acting like a man and leader.
It time to destroy anybody who harms the family.

Karasuba is way to deadly to attack Minaka in front of her even though she would love to kill him like the rest of Humanity.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 20 . 7/6
Damn, I didn't expect Uzume to be eliminated to quickly, I know she is no match for Kazehana, but though they would try to help Chiho and Uzume at the same time.

Miya is very sad because of what happen, but it wasn't Kazehana fault she was only defending herself.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 19 . 7/6
I hope Higa dies that heartless bastard need to suffer and pay for the things he had done.
Well, Miya was about to destroy Minato because how things went or where explained.

Matsu too her chance and now is a winged Sekirei.

Can't belive Uzume will attack Kazehana sad that she is forced to do that.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 18 . 7/6
Poor Akitsu, I was always mad for the experimentation on her it was beyond inhuman, no wonder humans is a disgusting race and Karasuba want to kill all of then because of that.
Mens want womens only for sex, they force then abuse then, hit then and leave like it was nothing, innocents are killed and the list go on would never finish telling how bad humanity is, I sometimes feel shame of being the same race as then.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 17 . 7/6
I'm a little confused where Kazehana and Akitsu virgins? or not?

It was hilarious what Kagari was suggesting, poor Minato.
Can't wait for the reunion.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 16 . 7/6
I can't wait to know how things will go with Matsu meeting Minato and Yukari since Yukari is the human equivalent of Matsu sekirei perversion.

Welp, it seems Kazehana can't hold it any longer and will have her Honeyday with Minato.