Reviews for I'm Sorry for Loving You
pretty in orange chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This definitely needs a continuation! I would love to see more of this wonderful writing and plot, you built it up so much and then I didn't get to see all the drama play out! :(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Awww! So cute! Please continue :3
Shenhua Phantom chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I really like this. :) I like your descriptions, and the way you describe Hatsumi and Ryoki's relationship as not being love, but possessiveness.

I think it would be great if you continued this story. :D

Shenhua Phantom
werid girl chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I like read what happen next, it lovely to read HatsumixShinogu fiction.
baileyo123 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
yes! i ned more!
Terra thee Terror chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Heck ya! Encore! Encore! We all want more! It has such potential. Please write more for us. Thank you bunches!
Claire chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
We need more ShinoguXHatsu love! Make this story a lot longer! plz...
akira14 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
yes, please continue..its so wonderful and full of life and spice! i'd be looking forward to it
freeloveinjapan chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
in a word? yeah. continuing would be good. _
devils address chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
kick ass awesome update soon
prettyinpinkgal chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I've literally overnight become a HatsumixShinogu fan, after reading the manga again and realizing how sweet the relationship is (although RyoukixHatsumi is also one of my favorite pairings), and so far it seems like you've kept that element of sweetness and confusion to their relationship. It would be wonderful if you would continue, and hopefully soon. I'd love to read more!
MySoulIsAPoem chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Very intriguing. I must say that the summary caught my attention and the story lived up to the expectation I got. Please continue. This is a very interesting idea.