Reviews for Cross My Mind
Dreamer22 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
aw I love it! well done!
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
Reviews always make my day, and they mean so much to a writer. I'm glad you liked mine. This was a fantastic story over all. Keep up the amazing work!
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Hey! Great chapter! Yeah, you definitely got Nick down, and their dialog was spot on. Everything was good. I think there might have been a few spelling errors, but maybe only one or two, and I've already forgotten about them they were so minor! lol. Anyway, on to chapter three!
Erin Lloyd chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
yes you did, I was the same as That It Is, I really thought it was going to be a relationship. You should try and write one with that in I would certanly (er?) read it and I am sure otehr would too ! Thanks again!
Cutiepie2191 chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Great story! Keep up the good work!:)
Praetor Corvinus chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Friendship pieces are always very telling on how certain characters view others. This was no exception, although I felt the way Nick described his relationship with Greg was very exceptional. I loved it, it was unique and original. It's not too often that you get such a clear cut explanation to the differences between Nick and Warrick and Nick and Greg. Very enjoyable and very fulfilling. One of my favorites.
CSIViami chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
That was really good. I really liked the reason Nick gave Greg. The only thing I was thinking before was that maybe Nick didn't get a chance to say anything to Greg because maybe that's when the ants started attacking him. I really love the reason you had Nick give Greg. It made a lot of sense.

Great job! :)
Lily G chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Wow! The end is really beautiful, all the things Nick says...
CJane chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
You have to promise that this is not a stand-alone-leave-us-all-hanging story. Need more ;)
Billie 3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I friggin love it! Please write more ASAP_!
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Wow, what a start to what seems like a fantastic story! I can't wait for an update! Pretty please? With sugar on top? lol, keep up the good work!
ERIN LLOYD chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This is great! I am addicted already please write more,ASAP! Thanks!x
greggolovesnicky chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I love this story. Sure, this has been done before, but I like the way you are going with this. Nice job! And I am curious what Nick has to say, about not including his Greggo on the tape. Please update soon!
That It Is chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I love this!Gregs internal monologue is spot on, so confused, hurt and angry-all emotions so tangible whilst reading it. It makes me want to read much more, although imho-it could so turn into The Love(cheeky I know!) but I still can't wait to read the remaining installments.