Reviews for Resident Geek Extras
b3j02 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I still don't know what a pebcak error is but the rest of the story is fantastic! Thanks for the mini update! At least that's what I am gonna call them.
KRYork chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Man... makes you want to go back for more supplies.
readingmama chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Storage room fun! Love it.
xkcdav chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This is so great. Thanks for posting it.
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
what a fun little extra!

really enjoyed it!
kmm122 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Very cute! Thanks for posting this extra!
marcy86 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Hi,

I love Resident Geek, I cant wait for the next chapter. Nice little break Geekwards got.

By the way Hola mi computadora no responde y no se como desbloquearla means Hi my computer is not responding and I dont know how to unblocked it. Your translation was close enough good job.

De nada, we use it to say Your Welcome, though Nada means nothing so, if you want to say Its nothing you say No es Nada, Dont worry about is not even close.

Me gusta mucho tu historia y creo que estas haciendo un trabajo fantastico.

Greetings from Cancun, Mexico.
radiofreeamy chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
That was cute! I loved how you used the Pebkak error! I actually work in a tech support call center and we get lots of those!

Getting a geek update always brightens my day. Thank you. :)
eye ree chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
hehehe horny kids, i love it. geekward never ceases to make me swoon.
ickaren chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Thanks for the extra-I can't get enough of these two!
dmh2006 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Cute!
sunfire04 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
That was really good. I had a feeling Eric won when Edward came back and he had a grin on his face. Pebcak error LOL. I have to tell hubby about that one. The Puerto Rican/Dominican comment was funny, it reminded me of "Scrubs".
FanpireMama chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
How lovely a midday janitor closet rendez-vous with Geekward would be! Thanks for this little extra...it's like having a sweet treat delivered to my inbox!
beate73 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
They're just too adorable for their own good! ;)

Loved this outtake. More?
annniej13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
A day in the life of geekward. Could I start my day with anything better? Nope! Loved this extra Christine. Even though it doesn't directly apply to the story line, it gives us a glimpse at their everyday time together and I love seeing Edwards interactions with his friends at work.

Thanks!

I'm excited for what you have in store for these lovebirds.

Xxoo