Reviews for Resident Geek Extras
romanceaholic chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
I can understand why you had Edward's POV in the actual story and used Bella's POV as an outtake. You're right, Edward expresses what happened while at his parents with much more detail and emotion. From the male perspective. Especially his fantasy come true about having his girlfriend in his childhood bedroom and waking up with her in his arms among the others.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
They are so sweet together, adorkable !
bellskindagirl chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Ok so i have fallen in love with Edward anew and ty for intoducing me to the world of 1337 im like sending messages to 3\/3il2j()/\/3
b3j02 chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
I liked it, I loved Edward's though so good choice! This story was so much fun! I hope you continue to post outtakes! ;D
dazzled eyes22 chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
I liked seeing the chapter's events through Bella's eyes. Thanks for the outtake.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Loved it!
rubell chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
ummm...i thought they went out for chinese? and that boss man was albert but prefered al...
rubell chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
leet? might have to use that.,,
rubell chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
lol...
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
WOW! I have missed this story so much. Loved the chapter but I gotta say I loved Edwards pov better. Edward is such a HOT geek.

Thank you for sharing this chapter and this AMAZING story with us, LOVE IT! That was an AWESOME holiday present I love reading about these two. Hope we get more surprises soon... HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ;)
dlhk chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Haha. This was cute, but I agree that it's better told from Edward's pov. I loved the bean bag/ gamer chair stuff. I'll miss this story. You will be legendary for making geeks hot. ;) - mommyofboth
Fiyaaa chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Loved it x
chele the original chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
good but i liked EPOV. LOLo]
GGG888 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Lovely, looking forward to bpov
Mrs. Jasper Lee Whitlock Hale chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
This was very good and good idea for putting Leet on here so amazing
219 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »