Reviews for Resident Geek Extras
rubell chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
ummm...i thought they went out for chinese? and that boss man was albert but prefered al...
rubell chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
leet? might have to use that.,,
rubell chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
WOW! I have missed this story so much. Loved the chapter but I gotta say I loved Edwards pov better. Edward is such a HOT geek.

Thank you for sharing this chapter and this AMAZING story with us, LOVE IT! That was an AWESOME holiday present I love reading about these two. Hope we get more surprises soon... HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ;)
dlhk chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Haha. This was cute, but I agree that it's better told from Edward's pov. I loved the bean bag/ gamer chair stuff. I'll miss this story. You will be legendary for making geeks hot. ;) - mommyofboth
Fiyaaa chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Loved it x
chele the original chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
good but i liked EPOV. LOLo]
GGG888 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Lovely, looking forward to bpov
Mrs. Jasper Lee Whitlock Hale chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
This was very good and good idea for putting Leet on here so amazing
XlaraC chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
I really enjoy reading these extras... would enjoy them more if you updated soon!
romanceaholic chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
I enjoyed Edward's fast thinking while in the closet with Mike walking in. Giving Bella legal pads. Mike such a loser couldn't keep up.

Nice change from going to the party in her tiny costume. Edward didn't want any other man to see her like that. Took her back to his place rather than attend the party. Wonder what Alice would say to that. Especially since Bella promised she would be there with Edward.

That was a unique way to play Dungeons and Dragons with the stripping. Once Bella got down to her undergarments Edward didn't want to play the game any more. Told Bella she won. Neither one could wait any more to make love with each other. The nerdy message on her phone. But playing by candlelight was special gave it a romantic flare.
IkeaGoddess chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
I like naughty and playful Edward :-)
IkeaGoddess chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
I like this version too. I just wish it would continue ;-D
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Strip D&D?

H O T!

Omg sign me up!...only if it's with a guy like Edward, though.

Lol, am I weird that I was happy Edward and Bella didn't have to put up with a frickin' condom...?
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Too cute... Mike is a douche, lol.
213 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »