Reviews for Resident Geek Extras
XlaraC chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
I really enjoy reading these extras... would enjoy them more if you updated soon!
romanceaholic chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
I enjoyed Edward's fast thinking while in the closet with Mike walking in. Giving Bella legal pads. Mike such a loser couldn't keep up.

Nice change from going to the party in her tiny costume. Edward didn't want any other man to see her like that. Took her back to his place rather than attend the party. Wonder what Alice would say to that. Especially since Bella promised she would be there with Edward.

That was a unique way to play Dungeons and Dragons with the stripping. Once Bella got down to her undergarments Edward didn't want to play the game any more. Told Bella she won. Neither one could wait any more to make love with each other. The nerdy message on her phone. But playing by candlelight was special gave it a romantic flare.
IkeaGoddess chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
I like naughty and playful Edward :-)
IkeaGoddess chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
I like this version too. I just wish it would continue ;-D
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Strip D&D?

H O T!

Omg sign me up!...only if it's with a guy like Edward, though.

Lol, am I weird that I was happy Edward and Bella didn't have to put up with a frickin' condom...?
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Too cute... Mike is a douche, lol.
FighterPilot chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
EmoryB123 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
That was really good! I had never heard of LEET. This could have been a chapter in the main story!

Keep up the good work! ANd please update!
EmoryB123 chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Yeah, I like the chapter in the full story better. What is the point of a halloween costume if no one sees you?
ShantiSmurf chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
I loved the leet, although I thought I was pretty up on that and I still had to use a translator. Ahh well it was super cute.

I am so convincing my husband to play strip DnD with me sometime! That was brilliant!

It's nice to see updates and plans for more. I'll always have a special place in my heart for Geekward.
XxmichixX1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
omg!! it was funny as hell! omg the spanish part! Pepe! what a great name..i haven't heard it's a nickname not a name but it was good! and your spanish is beyond was perfect..just like i would say it if i had a pc it! i mean it..
CinnamonKitty chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
Loved this chapter...hilarious, smoky...great!
radmeister chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
I never knew that DnD could be so sexy! Great chapter!
Amelia Bedelia chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Oh my goodness. I will never look at Dungeons and Dragons the same way ever again. (That's a compliment.)

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
Ginger Vondiesel chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
CH 3 was my favorite! More lemony goodness please :)
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »