Reviews for Resident Geek Extras
FighterPilot chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
awesome
EmoryB123 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
That was really good! I had never heard of LEET. This could have been a chapter in the main story!

Keep up the good work! ANd please update!
EmoryB123 chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Yeah, I like the chapter in the full story better. What is the point of a halloween costume if no one sees you?
ShantiSmurf chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
I loved the leet, although I thought I was pretty up on that and I still had to use a translator. Ahh well it was super cute.

I am so convincing my husband to play strip DnD with me sometime! That was brilliant!

It's nice to see updates and plans for more. I'll always have a special place in my heart for Geekward.
XxmichixX1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
omg!..lol! it was funny as hell! omg the spanish part! Pepe! what a great name..i haven't heard it though..it's a nickname not a name but it was good! and your spanish is beyond good..it was perfect..just like i would say it if i had a pc problem..lol..loved it! i mean it..
CinnamonKitty chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
Loved this chapter...hilarious, smoky...great!
radmeister chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
I never knew that DnD could be so sexy! Great chapter!
Amelia Bedelia chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Oh my goodness. I will never look at Dungeons and Dragons the same way ever again. (That's a compliment.)

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
Ginger Vondiesel chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
CH 3 was my favorite! More lemony goodness please :)
KJS X-OVER chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Wow... I will never look at DnD the same way ever again... Or the people who play it lol
silvertwi chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
And nice to see he gives the same advice as my geek: "Opening Firebox – because Edward had instructed me to never trust Microsoft’s software unless it was absolutely necessary,"

excellent new rules for d&d
silvertwi chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Oh a little caveman from the geek. Nice.
silvertwi chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Loved the pebcak error reference. I get I D 10 T ones at work all the time
Fiyaaa chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.

I am in love with this geeky yet uber sexy confidant Edward - anybody wanna get me one for Christmas, I would be forever indebted - please :-)
readingmama chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Who knew D&D could be so hot. Loved it!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »