Reviews for Resident Geek Extras
betsmecullen chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Ok, I'm officially in love, deep love with this story.

After I change my panties, I'm going out to the patio to "smoke a cigarette" and have a shot of whiskey on the rocks.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us. Let me know what I can do to help you keep up the good work. ;)
AllyZon chapter 3 . 12/15/2009

:) :)

:) :) :)
Mysterious Jae chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Was awesome. NO condom though? lol And when did this take place? :P
Mysterious Jae chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Hell that was hot! I wish this was the original, but now that I think about it... it seems almost too hot for Edward, and I don't think he'd be like that...all caveman, animal-like :)

But nevertheless, it was amazing and I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing this!
Mysterious Jae chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Lmfao. That was great, the ending made me laugh hysterically :)
kezcullen chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
oh i like this story...pretty much all of it is fun, hot, and intelligently written. it feels real!
TwilightFan104 chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
That was great! Strip DnD, who woulda thought?
celinewilliam chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I laugh a lot at the "pebcak error". Having chosen a "geek" as the man of my life & as the father of my child, I have a special crush on your story ;-)
jss5048 chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
I'm glad his confidence is growing. I can't wait to see where this leads them.
pippapear chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
YUM-MY!

Nice, nice, very very nice!

I love when he lets his inner horny geek out to play.. :)

Thanks so much for this.

Cheers

Emmy.

x
Salix caprea chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
Perfect! I missed Geekward and I like it that he is more confident. And as aways, the whole chapter cracked me up. Thank you for writing!
Tiggrmommi chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
LOL Loved it! Fantastic version of DnD! LMAO!
iheartnj chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
I love these two...
lorit chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
Loved this extra!
allaboutemward chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
Don't even get me started on Leet. I nearly beat the crap out of one of my good guy friends in college for writing the notes from a chem lecture in it when I missed a class. He thought it was hilarious. Although had it been Edward I may not have been so angry ;)
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »