Reviews for Hungry Man
csfan chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Love the very poetic language and it's so in character, I can clearly imagine Paul and Laura saying and thinking those words. Thank you for writing this fic.
villafoo chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
I was so disappointed that Laura and Paul's relationship didn't go anywhere on In treatment. I checked to see if there were any In treatment fics and to my surprise there was only 1! Thankfully it was a P/L fic and a pretty good one too )

So thank you for writing this. I hope more people will write for this pairing in the future. Take care.
Eternal Stairmaster chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
I've only read as far as the first two chapters, so forgive me if I miss a few details in my review.

I'm a bit bothered by Laura's entrance. It seems so sudden and out-of-character for me, especially Paul's reaction. He seems unusually composed after seeing his failed love interest again. Sure, she put in a nice word for him in the legal disposition, but that fact alone doesn't seem to justify his attitude or her actions. Not to mention, doesn't Laura live in Baltimore? Wouldn't it at least disturb Paul that she went to such great lengths just to see him again?

Inconsistencies aside, I'm happy to learn that an In Treatment fanfic even exists. I thank you for contributing something to this very underrated show.
melraemorgan chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
I am breathless. Absolutely beautiful. Your words paint a moment, they are music and evoke in me a feeling so pure that I fall into the world of your creation effortlessly. I haven't read your work in quite awhile, is like returning home after a long and comfortless journey. Thank you for reminding me what it is I am striving for.

Melissa
thornbug chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
I've logged in for the first time in ages, just review this. Firstly...thank you. You've created something marvellous and profound with this story. You've tapped into exactly what fanfic is supposed to be and found the gap, what was missing and filled it so beautifully. Personally, I thought that Paul and Laura's story ended well and true to both characters, yet I still found myself wanting. No more. I feel a sense of closure, as if I can truly add this to the canon text in my mind. It well written and perfectly characterised. Well done and thank you.
ladylampetia chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
What a wonderful fan fic. You truly captured the feel of the show. I felt like I was watching an episode! Please write more! :)
martini crazy chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
you have no idea how many times i wondered..what if with laura :P i wonder if she's ever coming back, even though it will remind him of an awfull period, loved your story though :) too bad it's the only in treatment yet
TheJewellersHand chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
I was shocked and momentarily upset that there was only one In Treatment story in existence on this site. I mean, the show is amazing, the characters, their relationships with each other and Paul. But my disappointment soon vanished after the first chapter and I was thrilled to read such a great companion piece to the series, especially about Laura and Paul, my personal favorite. Great writing and characterization of the two- I whole heartedly loved it! Great job!
lentejoncita chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Congratulations! it's a very good fic! I enjoy so much with the story, description and the way you had write the characters. I love Paul and Laura because he loves her more than only phisicaly, and your Paul it's just like Paul Weston.

The end it's really really fantastic because it's a imposible relationship, but they need try it.

I love it! :)
melraemorgan chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Nonchey,

This is some of the best I have read on fanfiction You really captured the mood of the scene and the description was beautiful. I love IN Treatment and hope to see a new season. Really I suppose its that I love Paul Weston and you did him justice. I found it totally consistent with canon but new. Great work I hope you write more. I am now going to read your Goren stories...I love him too! I would love it if you wrote a House story as well.

Thanks,

melraemorgan
natzbadfairy chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
I was kina disappointed at the fact there was only one story posted for In Treatment but after reading this story i don;t mind because it's a brilliant story. Please do another chapter :P
darulz4me chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
this is so awesome!

i love your story! it captures laura and paul's relationship perfectly...the characters are real and true to their nature...

please write more!

p.s. can't believe there's only one fanfic on in treatment!
blaue-banane chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
oh gosh! ijust love it! it's perfect :D

please keep on writing, especially with the only treatment fan fiction!
Iuinaran chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
Hey you,

I love how you described the change in Paul's character, which I imagine to be a quite tricky thing to do. And I'm impressed by how you play with the cold Paul feels in the previous chapters and turn it - intentionally or not - into heat when he finally lets go of the tension that's been holding him back.

Keep up the great work!
anna-sara chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Finally closure! Thank You!