Reviews for Apple Sauce
MitzvahRose chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
I loved this. It was amazing, I have GOT to favorite this! Oh, and #49 was hilarious, lol. ;P
BlueBird236 chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Pleeeese write more of these! I love them so much! There so amazing and cute
Silent Sage chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
I may have flailed in real life after I noticed that this fic was updated. So. Adorable. Jeri and her little bookbag and omg, a dandelion! I like of like to think it applies to Impmon because he just keeps on pushing through despite the conditions he may be presented. haha Amazing fic! I'm always super stoked when you update.
smileyfox5150 chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Gosh, I love this. Every time you update, I swaer my heart storp. These are just so PERFECT. If you ever wrote an entire story, I swear you would be a Digimon Author Hero.
Geekgirl chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
I loved it. These little drabbles are adorable. Keep up the great work.
souhoku chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
It took me a while to remember this fanfic. D:

This was cute. Lol, Impmon. xD
Silent Sage chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
I may have squealed out loud when I noticed you updated. I'm so glad I Favorited your fic or would have never noticed you updated! haha Seriously, I really love how you write Impmon's voice. The amount of guilt in this fic is so appropriate for his character. I feel like I need to give him a cupcake or something. haha

I hope you write more!
smileyfox5150 chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
THESE ARE SO GOOD. Please write more!
time's end chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
Ahh, I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am that this story/drabble/fanfiction...thingy updated! Thank you so much for writing another piece! I went back and read the previous two pieces and they broke my heart all over again. Your writing is so beautiful and your grasp on these two characters is refreshing and lovely.

This piece was breathtaking! You give such depth to the emotions behind the scenes...I love it.

No matter how long the wait, I hope you are able to write another piece!
Angel Commando chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Haha, I don't doubt that this is truly how Beelzemon would act, either.

I loved the pompts, and it would be super-special awesome if you made more, dearie. . . Even though it has been a year. I'm hoping I can write a story featuring Beelzemon myself, but the dang character is a little hard to pinpoint.

You have him downpat, though!
Silent Sage chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
My favorite was Hump. I love and hate one-liners. Love them because I can imagine what goes on, but hate them because they're too short. haha Thanks for writing such adorable drabbles!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Aw, too cute! I would totally love to have Impmon instead of a stork deliver me a baby. haha
omegarulesall chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
i have one word for this: excellent.
Dreaming Spire chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
These drabbles are flawless. In so few words you manage to write one sentence masterpieces, and I absolutely adore how clearly you actually understand these characters. Mucking around searching for fanfiction here, I started to lower my standards - if only because the fics were just THAT bad and I was just THAT desperate - and then I come across this BEAUTY, and oh my god, may I subscribe to your newsletter?

I disagree with the previous reviews; yes, your drabbles are vague, but that's what makes them even more lovely - with the way you write, these scenes don't need to be black and white. They're perfect the way they are.

I wish I could just quote every drabble back at you, they were that good, but obviously that would be a waste of time. But the ones I keep going back to reread? Vision, Poniard, Prance, and Princess! Ah, they were so ridiculously good! And I'm actually starting to feel a little silly for writing a review that's probably three times as long as Special Delivery, haha. I really hope that you are inspired to write more drabbles at three in the morning, because I’ll be waiting to read more from you! Thank you so much!
Ma-Jr chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Yinsai Nook Sundry,

Another good drabble, so when are you going to write a Jeri/Impmon story? Because personally I think your quite good with these two.

Morwen,