Reviews for Daddy Makeover
sersmom chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This is another cute daddy daughter story. I used to brush my dad's hair all the time but it was too short to do anything else with.
LauraHannah90 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is so sweet! I've never actually played with my Dad's hair, but my sister and I used to put bobbles in my grandpa's beard! We have some pictures of those times lying around somewhere...

I thought it was great! :)
lil'-souris chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
haha priceless, was giggling all through this one. Love it :)
VictoriaCullen101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
omg! tht was too cute!:)) AWESOME WORK!
stephi910 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
sweet story
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I love Edward and he is such a great Daddy. Thanks for this story.
TwerdLife chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
i always love ur daddy-daughter twilight stories their so cute
affarie ava mai chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
aw this was so cute! theres not a lot of Nessie\Edward stories out there where they bond so this was a suprisingly refreshing change; P loved it!
javamomma0921 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Too cute! My daughter has done this to my husband. It takes a real man to be a daddy to a daughter. Edward does it so well! :) Jen
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This is adorable. When I was a kid, I used to love doing my dad, and my brothers' hair. I was the baby, so they all let me do it, and those makeovers are definitely some of my favorite memories. Love your writing.
OrangeCadbury chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aw! I remember doing that to my own Dad! Now I'm all grown up and don't have time to do that any more! :( Good times... good times...! hehe definitely one of my faves!

OrangeC :D
alycaly chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I think every little girl has a daddy/daughter moment like this! I love that you wrote one between Nessie and Edward. The family's reaction was very classic, too!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
oh i love this! this is so fantasticly perfect, really really good :)
pistol22 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
What a touching story...I have the photo's of my husbands hair after a makeover from my daughter and her caboodle.

I love the way you make them so human in the most humerous and realistic ways.
pinkaquaclouds chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
So cute. It reminds me of when I was little! I loved it!
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »