Reviews for Daddy Makeover
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Oh my gosh! "Daddy’s hair will look so pretty in these!"- that is hilarious.

I don't know why Edward was so calm about nobody seeing him and perturbed about photographic evidence, since Renesmee could always show people an image of what she'd done to him. Oh well, "won't forget, can't regret what I did for love," right?
jazzelmydazzle chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
that was soo cute!
wandsparks87 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
When my older sister and I were little we put a bunch of multicolored bow shaped plastic clips in our father's hair when he was asleep on the couch. The doorbell woke him up and he answered the door with the clips in his hair! This was an adorable and well written fic. It brought back memories.
imreallycool chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
aww, that is so cute. I would love to be able to see edwards hair like that!
Eagleswings81 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Cute story. I especially liked the brief interaction between Edward and Charlie. Poor Edward...I have a feeling he will never live those pictures down, but I don't think he regrets it.
Heroes.Heroines chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
aww. thats so sweet. very good writing!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
lolz
xxMailenDenisexx chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I really liked this story! It was so cute! You write well!

Please, if you would mind, read my stories? They are not as good as yours, but I would really appreciate it!

Mailen1194
anythingzombie chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This was so cute an adorable.

I use to play with dad's beard when I was younger, it was silly.

But now...I found myself not close with him and it's fun to read things and bring back the happy memories.

Besides I'm writing my own Edward/Renesmee story and it's good to see other takes on their relationship.

Great job, it was amazing.
Culpeo Fox chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Awe. This is so cute! I love Edward-Renesmee time. It's always so cute!

-Alice-
Gleena chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Fantastic! I'm not sure who I liked seeing tortured more: Emmett or Edward?

And I still want to know whether Alice planned the entire story.

"You never let us give you a makeover" - oh, how rich. I can imagine Alice and Rose wanting to give Edward the 80s big hair look. Or maybe to try to turn him into Robert Smith. That would take a lot of hair gel AND makeup. At least his skin is the right color.

Every interaction in this story was perfect: Edward with Ness, Edward with Bella, Edward with Charlie, the Cullens together, and the Emmett/Jasper weepfest/fight.

Great job!
ES3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Absolutely adorable! I loved how Edward immediately caved to Nessie's requests, and I thought you captured Carlisle's reserved humor quite nicely.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4