Reviews for Someone by my Side
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
get more chapters
gaiawolf chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
...you had BETTER run this story idea all the way to what ever current book will be out there. I would like to see how much would have changed if Harry had Elaine's help. i mean, Susan wouldn't be red court, Harry wouldn't be running after nearly every female...yada yada. I mean, while Harry has slightly more muscle then Elaine, Elaine balances it with skill. How would the books go if there were 2 Dresdens...

oh, by the way, Kudos, good writer! Kudos
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
*Both thumbs up up up up up and... UP!* great story please keep it up.
Eloise Rosier chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
you got Harry right! and i like the idea. i understand what you mean about summer making you lazy, i havnt updated since June.. and i still cant seem to start my homework rather than read FF. Good story!
ZeroX1999 chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Love this pairing... I do hope that they get together in the book in someway... great story! I hope that you update soon!
Basil chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
He, I like!
crazyfoxdemon chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Funnily enough I have about 4ish years of Latin under my belt :P...lol...but regarding your Latin, your conjugation could use some real work, but other then that...It's...passable...besides I doubt that anyone really cares about the Latin all that much :P It's the content of the rest of the story that really matters :)But yeah I'm really enjoying it so far and I can't wait to read more :)
AnimeAndBookFan07 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
I've rarely ever see anything with Elaine. Thanks for doing one!
B-Dub33 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Super interesting :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
crazyfoxdemon chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
It looks like a good start to what I hope to be a good story :) I can't wait to read more...oh and thank you for adopting this story idea :)