Reviews for Shadow
Kaleesh chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Sweet Lord, what a great story. You handled the whole 'crossover' deal with great subtlety- those are my favorite. I think I'd die and go to heaven if there were some kind of sequel to this, no matter how short.

The lack of Hellsing/SPN crossovers is such a missed opportunity. I'm wicked happy for this one.
TsurugisFlame chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I wonder what the hell it was that Alucard fought. I'd really like to know, but at the same time I don't. Not knowing adds to the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I liked reading this interesting story. You must continue with this story! It's really cool!
leafsdownfall chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Beautifully written, might I say. You captured every character fully, and I only have one note. John Winchester Wells have probably already had nightmares from setting his wife burn in front of him. That's why he was always so harsh, and drunk. The dialogue between Alucard and Sam was breathtakingly written.
JediKnightNightTerra chapter 1 . 4/6/2012

This needs to be continued, its sooo good :)
ardentes chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
That is a very creepy story! I love it!
blackcat711 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
OMFG That was the most amazing fanfic I have EVER READ. I FREAKING LOVE ALUCARD! XDXDXD
Dymian chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Can you please do a few more chapters? I can totally see Alucard becoming like a surrogate father to the two boys after they grow up and go their separate ways...
Incoqnito chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Great fic. I really enjoyed it.
Shadow chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I love it! Please keep writing it!
SethMaxwell06 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Excellent story, you definitely did a wonderful job of keeping everyone in character. And I loved the interaction between Sam and Alucard toward the end, it made me grin like a loon. Perhaps one day you'll expand on this, but if not that's fine too. I still love it. Good job!
LovelyWickedDescet chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This was really good. I loved how you were able to combined both shows dark aura and turn it into such a good story. Deget mic Rege if I am not mistake mean little king in Romanian, right.
Lunaly chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Excellent story! :D

By the way, what does'Deget mic Rege' mean U
K.H.Kurosaki chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I like it. A lot. Think you should write more. Maybe going through the series? I'd love to read more. Great crossover.
DapperCrapper chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Well gee, that was mighty awesome. XD I must say, that I was intrigued. And what does Deget mic Rege mean? O.o And how does Alucard know his name?