Reviews for Soft
quadjot chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
I've never considered Toko before, but Toph and Zuko are my favorite characters, so how can I not love this! You show a great understanding for their characters and I really enjoyed seeing them bond over something the others can't really understand - their own fieldtrip, in a way :)
stutterbug chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
this is so cute. i love it, and i can't complain about a bit of toko either. i'm also totally on board with the idea of his sight being screwed up. good job
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
me likey! keep up the fantabulous work.
Momorozu chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
This is amazing!Keep up the good work!
Lostblueheart 16 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
so adorable you should write more
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
It is nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
too perfect
Green217 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
'One word'
Ok fine... I liked it.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
This is really sweet, actually. I didn't get the impression of Toko at all, I just saw it as them being friends. The characterisation is perfect.
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Absolutely loved it! I never really realized that there's a chance Toph didn't know about Zuko's scar! It was really sweet
hi chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Awwwwwwwwwww. Zuko and Toph. A little too romatic for me ( I ship them as a platonic, bro/sis pair), but still adorable.
CassandraPaige394 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I loved every bit of it! Except for the very last bit, with them holding hands - that felt a bit out-of-place. I'd imagine it being more like:

"They made their way back to the beach house in amiable silence. And while they walked, Toph slipped her hand into Zuko's and squeezed it gently, as if the small gesture was an unspoken "you're welcome."

Or something like that. That's how it played out in my head, anyways. OTHER THAN THAT this was absolutely adorable and totally encompasses everything I envision Toko to be. 3
MontyBoosh chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I know it's not very constructive but I've just gotta say: so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Good, I really liked all of Zuko and Toph's interactions, it felt really in character.
PSML chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
That is super sad!

Beautifully written! I loved it!