Reviews for Soft
Green217 chapter 1 . 3/21
'One word'
Ok fine... I liked it.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/16
This is really sweet, actually. I didn't get the impression of Toko at all, I just saw it as them being friends. The characterisation is perfect.
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 1 . 1/8
Absolutely loved it! I never really realized that there's a chance Toph didn't know about Zuko's scar! It was really sweet
hi chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Awwwwwwwwwww. Zuko and Toph. A little too romatic for me ( I ship them as a platonic, bro/sis pair), but still adorable.
CassandraPaige394 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I loved every bit of it! Except for the very last bit, with them holding hands - that felt a bit out-of-place. I'd imagine it being more like:

"They made their way back to the beach house in amiable silence. And while they walked, Toph slipped her hand into Zuko's and squeezed it gently, as if the small gesture was an unspoken "you're welcome."

Or something like that. That's how it played out in my head, anyways. OTHER THAN THAT this was absolutely adorable and totally encompasses everything I envision Toko to be. 3
MontyBoosh chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I know it's not very constructive but I've just gotta say: so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Good, I really liked all of Zuko and Toph's interactions, it felt really in character.
PSML chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
That is super sad!

Beautifully written! I loved it!
Kat8615 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This was awesome, thank-you.
Animefreak99-06 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I loved it. Please keep up the good work.
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
That is quite adorable and sweet. Thank you for writing and posting this!
Raven chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Beautiful
McJosh726 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This is amazing! Great job, just, wow!
MoonlightDust chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This was absolutely beautiful thank you for sharing this with us.
Quasi-Verbatim chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I liked this a lot. I don't mind a Toko pairing, but I kind of like to look at this as just friendshipy.