Reviews for Beginning of a New Life
Th0mps0n9991 chapter 1 . 1/24
Brilliant Story
ddentler21 chapter 21 . 1/23
Awesome story, I really enjoyed your writing. Thanks for sharing it.
stylo1 chapter 15 . 1/21
wow this ruined the story for me, why do all that training trading years of your life just to stand at the side lines providing basic first aid why not go out and fight
stylo1 chapter 14 . 1/21
yeah so now he is on his 3th time for all he's done, basicly all the recomandations minerva made are things he already achieved, things she knows about.
stylo1 chapter 10 . 1/21
i am beyond confused, they have followed multiple courses 2 timed over. they went to merlin magical academy but bill could skip all that and go straight to apprentice. you simply went over the top big bigger biggest till it doesnt make sence anymore. especialy if the end up returning to 5th year at hogwarts, even if they where to take an apprenticeship with the teachers, i mean arnt they already masters from merlin academy?
im also confused about this purification ritual, does that mean harrys horqrux is gone? but i havent finisht yet so we will see how it ends
MalB1 chapter 21 . 1/16
Good story enjoyed it mostly, all but the last two chapters as to me it seemed rushed with a lack of detail and woefully missing out huge chunks of action it was like you just wanted to finish it quickly out of boredom or something. Apart from that i enjoyed it was well written and very engaging with little to no spelling or grammar mistakes. Thank you for a good story, slightly marred by a less than spectacular ending.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2017
Daphne is an absolute bitch on this story, and I can't stand reading it any longer. She STOLE an item right off a sleeping Harry. That tells me all I need to know about her character. It's ridiculous to think a relationship could be formed with someone with no honor.
The Last Centurion 1 chapter 21 . 12/19/2017
An Amazing storyWARNING SPOILERS AHEAD)
A very powerful Harry probably the best curse breaker ever known to wizard kind, time travel, Phionex Animagus, Harry/Daphne
Daneru chapter 14 . 12/19/2017
Who does Minerva think she is? One does not force a PAYING student to become an assistant! One can ask, but it is extremely offensive to tell someone paying tuition that they will be an unpaid teacher whether they want to or not.

I'm sorry, but your characters are just too annoying for me to keep reading. Best wishes to you.
Daneru chapter 13 . 12/19/2017
Harry sleeping for a difference of opinion on the sofa doesn't bode well for any relationship the author is in. Married people work through disagreements, but as the Head of the House of Potter. Harry has the right to act as he did. Molly's behavior was offensive and deserved consequences. If Daphne disagreed, then they calmly discuss it in private, and agree to disagree if necessary.

Your characters leave me feeling cold.
Daneru chapter 12 . 12/19/2017
I don't understand why you're changing personalities so much from canon. For example, Bill thinking of Fleur as a possession that can be "won". That makes him despicable.

Also, what's with Aberforth and Minerva making plans for Harry without consulting him or Sirius? That's not only arrogant, but rude.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Your story was recommended to me - good friend, a very good friend. It is wonderful story. It also brought up something that I had always wondered about, Harry staying at #4 Privet Drive. There were the wards, but how far did they cover? What if Harry was attacked at the park? He had no protection and could not use his wand. How Dumbledore planned or didn't plan was astounding.
Kimmytrainer chapter 21 . 10/26/2017
Your characters died too young! Especially Sirius! Anyway, your worldbuilding was fantastic; this story could have been far longer if the plot was up to par with that. Overall, not a bad job. Thanks for writing :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 17 . 10/26/2017
The damage being done is far more catastrophic than Voldemort should be able to do. His entire forces attacked Hogwarts in book 7 and didn't do nearly this much damage. But I suppose it is an AU story.
Kimmytrainer chapter 16 . 10/26/2017
I would think Harry would be more useful fighting than healing