Reviews for Beginning of a New Life
juliet709 chapter 21 . 7/9
this was a wonderful story. i can honestly say that there was nothing i could complain about. well written and i love that it is not a story line that is so very over done as many others i have read.
Rebmul chapter 21 . 7/6
great story definatly gona check more of yours out
old-crow chapter 21 . 6/21
Hi,

Your actual final fight scene was abrupt. Several readers pointed this out. You could mitigate that by having Harry explain to Amelia what had happened for a page or two without materially changing your story. Just an idea.

That said, I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Old-Crow
nice
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 5/10
What kind of stupid question is "How could I have missed you?". Is your version of Harry supposed to be an idiot?
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 20 . 4/13
I suggest you re-read and update this story before others read your list of pet peeves. This chapter would PISS you off because more than one of your first pet peeves are in here. One example is Hr and team didn'the head to the sight they headed to the site. Correct your stuff before batching about others in a public forum. - Snake
stevefocus chapter 21 . 3/28
Really enjoyed this story.
I FREAKEN LOVE IT U SHOULD WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS. THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE STORY
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 1/21
You never mentioned whether Molly was put on trial for attempted murder of that patient? I also noticed you never really said how long either Harry or Daphne lived. All in all it was a very good story and completely different from most other stories. Taken as a whole it could be very much fantasy to have a fifteen year do what those two did but as each chapter unfolded more and more information was uncovered as to how it was done. The story started with determination and clouded help from goblins and then Veelas and finally Merlin. It was your usual clear cut super powered Harry conquers all, but rather a story of growth, determination and love. It didn't rely on the over use of Dobby being the super Elf or the Goblins coming up with the answers to everything. It let Dumbledore keep at least a bit of his fame and accomplishments as well. It wasn't all out bashing but I can truthfully say that I really didn't like the Weasley family per say in it. Some might have eventually redeemed themselves but it showed that realistically they thought themselves in much the same as Voldemorts Purebloods. They had a sense of entitlement that yes maybe due to mistakes on Dumbledores part but still they thought that they were due everything they wanted simply because they were light Purebloods. They weren't bashed much in the story but they were shown to be essentially bigoted and petty human. It was a well written story and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 1/21
And he isn't even sixteen years old at least according what most believe. Hopefully Shack recovers one hundred percent. Will we find out what happened to Molly?
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 1/21
How many people would be able to handle not only ethically and morally the ability to skill or heal to the extent Harry can...usually to that degree most people could do one or the other but not both.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 1/21
Now that is what you call a master of Subterfuge. Such a pity about Wormtail isn't it lol. I live Amelia she's a straight arrow but knows when to bend a bit.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 1/21
Truthfully there will never be a excellent way to repay what Harry and Daphne did but the awards and promotions will be sufficient at trying. I wonder if they can nail Molly Weasly for murder because of her actions? Will all the Veelas be safe or only Annabelle and Adrianna?
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 1/21
Amelia is going out on a limb with those documents considering so much of Harry's education, age and training are to be hidden till he is 20 so giving those documents out to a 15 year old could be considered controversial. I think it would be safe to say notwithstanding the odd person Harry is probably the best trained and versatile person in all of the U.K. At this time lol.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 1/21
I wondered how long before Amelia got into the thick of things with Harry and Daphne... I wonder if this will curtail Ginny or will she end up expelled?