Reviews for Beginning of a New Life
darkmagi379 chapter 21 . 7/31
Great story! Tasteful story telling with the romance and a great ending.
Squarekiddo chapter 21 . 7/12
And this was even worse, its like you took the story, but it on the table and played with duct tape, things barely make sense.

Anyway thats the negatives, I like the story overall and I think it was a good job, its a rather large one aswell, I truly liked the Healer aspect of it all, not many stories Ive read when he get serious recognition from something besides fighting.

Keep it up!
Squarekiddo chapter 20 . 7/12
Okay did you get bored ? that was some serious rushing, just happens to be no more Death eater even tho it should have been around 200, they eloped, they have a kid on the way.
Feels very very rushed and that you sort of just wanted it to end.
Squarekiddo chapter 16 . 7/11
I dont get it though, why isnt he helping? just waiting for casualties, im surprised hes not feeling like a freaking Devil, its not like he cant Flash there in a second, it was the same with Hogsmeade, they knew and still they did nothing.
qwertypous chapter 2 . 7/3
geeezz! seriously a stunner? harry could have killed those five DE in an instant.. what a stupid thing to do.. i'm glad you let those 10 DE killed in the battle because i'm kinda sick of this giving them a "second chance" crap. war is war! aim to kill not aim to play..
GBTtown chapter 21 . 6/2
Great story to read for a second time.
GBTtown chapter 6 . 6/2
Did I misread where Wormtail had his magic bound so he could not escape?
noylj chapter 15 . 5/17
So, are McG and Bones still under the Bumblemore theory of let the innocent die and protect the murderers? Amelia doesn't want the DEs killed, but her aurors getting killed is OK?
ToddGilliss chapter 12 . 5/17
seems like a lot of info is being freely given early
l
loose lips sink ships, just like your example of the Grimould manor is an example
kyoshi711 chapter 14 . 5/4
What could have been an exciting chapter was turned into tedious boredom. Wouldn't it have been better if Harry went and fought. He would have saved dozens of lives instead of helping the injured.
Same with a wizard body mind soul need to be equally strong
If a wand has a week shell but a Strong core then it would explode when in use
thonez chapter 14 . 4/6
This chapter is idiot Harry. he should flash and defeat death eaters using time turner if necessary.
thonez chapter 10 . 4/6
As you written goblin friends rest of wizards are idiots for not trying be these. There is no disadvantage, who cares if gringots inherit instead of ministry. I would expect something like gringots get half of gold to be meaningful.
Wow, the punishments they get for a bit of oral sex are far greater than they get for hexing each other. The message is "make war not love", eh?