Reviews for Kids!
alexiana75 chapter 28 . 5/24/2015
No, Carlisle was perfect! Doctors sometimes must hurt to stop hurting
alexiana75 chapter 27 . 5/24/2015
"board" is actually "bored"
alexiana75 chapter 25 . 5/24/2015
Awwww...Poor Edward.
alexiana75 chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
Yes, I read it and I like it
TheLittleRoguex chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
Awwww so cute
Newbiee chapter 71 . 2/8/2015
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Can you please update? ;)
Kate Snape21 chapter 71 . 12/26/2014
Hey i know it is 2014 and you last posted in 2009 but i really want to know what happens with Bella like did Edward change her into a vampire is the rest of the family going to get changed as well what happens after they get changed you have done a fantastic job at writing like 68 chapters and you said you had a plan about the next chapter so yeah could you please keep going with the story i have loved reading but hate it when i am really into a story then it stops at a interesting part so please could you please keep up dating this story i am going to start reading the other story you have wrote :)and will esme and carlisle be the last ones changed but before they get changed will the 6 kids come and see them where will the family move to one they have all been changed what will happen to them i hope i have made you want to write more on this story some people may not like reading long stories but i love it when i found this one i went YES a long story i can read :) please can you write more
KindKelsey chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
Aw Baby Alice is so sweet, I really enjoy this update soon please!
Guest chapter 49 . 8/2/2014
Absolutely Edward1
twilight1alice chapter 71 . 7/28/2014
Update soon. This is a awesome story and very well written
iluvedwardmasoncullen chapter 69 . 7/25/2014
That was really good but I need more. I need more then one chapter to keep me going. Please! I'm hoping you'll write again and update quickly! Thanks for the amazing chapter!
bigvamsis chapter 68 . 7/24/2014
love it update soon
rerefifi6292 chapter 68 . 12/1/2013
I really love the twists in this story! I think this is well written and very detailed. I can't find a boring moment in this story anywhere. I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE SOONNNNN!
rerefifi6292 chapter 41 . 11/30/2013
Chapter 40 is so far my favorite chapter. Really enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
I guess Bella is going to get close to Carlisle and being a daddy's girl