Reviews for Moments Between Hate and Love
kostigan chapter 33 . 10/8/2013
Eddie and Fiona are in character and you've managed to keep that lightheaded atmosphere from the show. All in all good job, I hope you'll write a sequall because we really need more of this terrific show in any form. Cheers!
cedricsowner chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
Brilliant advice from Rudy, brilliant idea of yours to work him in - I hope Eddie listens to his words.
cedricsowner chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
SOOOOO sad! But definitely what Eddie would do. He would indeed try and do the *right* thing and not stand in the way of somebody else's happiness.
cedricsowner chapter 21 . 6/12/2013
Wow, this was deep and my heart goes out to Eddie. I admire how you turn an every day situation into a metaphor for Eddie's current turmoil. Cool.
cedricsowner chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
Yes! Voices of reason talk sense into the two - I really hope they listen! Well done chapter, especially the part with Pippin and Eddie, I could really hear Pippin, you've got a great grasp on his tone!
cedricsowner chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Oh-oh, my, what a rollercoaster piece - Eddie discovers a different kind of feeling for Fiona, Fiona is on the brink of realizing that there might be more to that annoying American... and there comes Nigel with the *perfect* timing... I've waited for someone continuing that last scene, thank you!
cedricsowner chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
Awww, this was great... Through three quarters of the text I was bracing myself for Fiona ruining Eddie's perfect evening... and then you turn it all around and ut becomes such a touching, sweet moment!
veniceit chapter 33 . 1/29/2013
I most certainly did enjoy it...Wow, you managed to bring this story completely full circle in just the most perfect way.

I have to agree with my fellow reader Niagaraweasel, as sad as I'm that it's ending it was absolutely the best place and best way to end this.

I can't thank you enough for resurrecting this wonderful show. This show that was ahead of it's time and cancelled way to early. And also continuing on from a point where you had stopped for some time.

Like I said all along, you had just the most wonderful grasp of ALL the characters. It was just so enjoyable to read. And you were great at writing in a way that I could see it all unfold in front of me.

I hope and pray we'll read more from you here. Whatever you decide to try here in this forum I'll be here to read it!

I think it's cool you were an original Keen Eddie watcher. I have to admit I found it only after seeing Human Target and retraced MV's steps. I was instantly hooked on KE.

Best of wishes in your new projects and I hope our paths meet again.

P.s. if you ever want to write some Human Target stories I'd be all over that too, lol!
niagaraweasel chapter 33 . 1/27/2013
I'm soooooo sorry to see that this has finally come to an end... but then I have to admit you couldn't have found a better place to end it. This is such a cute, heartwarming chapter... which is to say, yes, I enjoyed it very much.
And I would LOVE to read a story showing us what happened in the missing six months ;-).

I wish you all the best for your real life projects, and if inspiration strikes I'll be here to read any new chapters you care to post!
veniceit chapter 32 . 1/19/2013
Hahahahaha, that was funny how he ended up getting shot. In his line of work that's not what you expect.

But it stopped the wedding so it now seems like the best accident E.V.E.R.!

I just love how you capture their chemistry mixed into a big ball of sexual frustration!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
niagaraweasel chapter 32 . 1/13/2013
*happy sigh* eddie's on the mend, Fiona is back to her old self - and happily not married to Nigel... The world is as it shöuld be again...;-).
I still love every single chapter and I hope we can look forward to some more of them...
niagaraweasel chapter 31 . 1/7/2013
Such a wonderful chapter... and such a great solution to the wedding problem, too! Glad that Eddie will be okay, and that's going to be a very interesting conversation when Fiona tells him the wedding is off... I only hope the reason for it won't cause any additional problems...
Looks like Fiona will get to play a little Florence Nightingale... ;-). But I really hope that this is not the end of the story... I think there's so much unexplored potential still to be found...
Veniceit chapter 31 . 1/6/2013
I could almost cry. Wow, what a beautiful, insightful chapter. Nigel is a good guy...just not the "right" guy and he knows it. I think you did a great job of ending this wedding without us as the reader feeling too sorry for Nigel. You wrote it perfectly, we don't have to struggle with Nigel being left at the alter. You wrote it to give the feeling that even Nigel felt Fiona was wrong for him as well. They were just stuck in a comfortable rut. They both needed a wake up call to move on with their life.

I pray the reference...as cool as it was...to the title doesn't mean you will end these chapters soon. We all enjoy it so much. They have a lot of road ahead of them before they can live happily ever after - enter...Carol...I've been dying to see a story or reference to her.

I've always thought she could be an interesting road block between Fiona and Eddie...and now with Nigel out of the way...well, the skies the limit and you've set a great stage set.

If not a road block it'd still be fun to see a little, friendly cat fight over Eddie, lol.

Absolutely loved this chapter and the great insight and interesting perspective into Fiona's heart.
Veniceit chapter 30 . 1/6/2013
wow...that was worth all the nail biting and worrying leading up to this chapter! This was perfect...I had no idea what you were going to do but now that I've read it I can't even imagine any better way to handle this.

Brilliant, absolutely clever. It's absolutely fitting, what else but this to help Fiona realize this wedding is wrong...that Nigel isn't that man she wants.

I like how she was mad at him for not showing up to ruin...catching herself... without even realizing that's what she was hoping for.
niagaraweasel chapter 30 . 12/30/2012
Holy heartattack, this is fantastic! I have no idea what I expected to happen at that wedding, but it was certainly not THAT! I SO can't wait to read the next chapter to find out if Eddie will be okay again (you wouldn't be so cruel to kill him, would you?) and if that finally makes Fiona see who she really belongs to...