Reviews for Shore Leave
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I always wondered what the conversation would be like if she saw him or called him after hearing about Kate's death...

Kate was gone.

The irony of it all wasn't lost on him. It was a cruel twist of fate that somehow he had survived the plague with only a 15% chance to live yet she was the one that died.

...I usually find irony amusing, but this time it's just sad...:(

"Oh, yeah? Action and adventure huh? So, what movie were you going to watch?"

"I haven't decided yet, but I was thinking 'Robo Cop.'" He replied with a grin.

...she knows him so well.:)...I mean, 'knew' him - ah, screw it, she's still in my NCISverse...she fills Ziva's spot.:P

He jumped inside and allowed the doors to shut again before flipping on the emergency stop button.

...It's not just a technique for the NCIS elevator, after all...:P:P:P:P

"Tony, what the hell are you-"

Wasting no time, he stopped Paula's startled question short by pulling her face to his and kissing her deeply, thrusting his tongue passed her surprised, but willing lips.

...'ATTA BOY!:):):)
The Vampire Jewel chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Wow, I really liked this. Well written portrayal of DiNozzo :) I love NCIS and have gotten into it more recently. Where you allowed Tony to slip 'Kate' was what I was already thinking earlier and had been during the series, though I am sure I am not alone!

Really good short piece!
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Great story! That part in the elevator...whoa.

Poor Tony. He didn't realized what he wanted until right then and poor Paula, for realizing she wasn't it.

crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
oh this was really so good. I love the Paula / Tony things. Loved his feelings and how they changed and were all over the place due to Kate's death and him having the plague and living. I was so sorry to see it end , it was so well written and think if you wanted to, it could turn into a very good story to how Tony handles this. But it's good as it is too...Excellent job I really enjoyed reading this. Sue
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009