Reviews for Child of Hate, Samurai of Fate
cabbieforhire chapter 6 . 5/30
I was really into this until I saw your reply to a review and you said that he's going to be in a triad relationship with OCs and that there were going to be flings along the way. Nothing against the rest of the story but I can't stand when there's a bunch of casual sex that has no bearing on the plot and makes even more changes to a character. I can't see this Naruto or canon Naruto taking time away from his training for meaningless flings. Plus, I've never been a fan of OC romance in mediums with tons of characters to choose from.
D chapter 9 . 5/26
read a bit honestly didnt like it. some decisions were good while others were horrible. one part of the bad was the sword giving. It not only didnt make sense but simply gave him skills, strength and experience. honestly I thought for a minute he might just get the sharingan eyes or maybe the rinnegan along with every skill imaginable. Good decisions were realizing that samurai and shinobi are different. Bad decision with that would be assuming that a samurai needed more skill to face a shinobi of lesser skill. After all; if it took 3 times more skill to defeat a shinobi than the shinobi himself had; who would ever decide to be a samurai? Just a few points on what killed the story for me.
The talking sword shit is annoying.
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
This is a flame i'm too lazy to even write
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
This story started out good until like halfway through the first chapter then naruto got all ooc and the story went to shit, fuck this story and fuck you
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
You are a loser.
yindragonkiba chapter 21 . 2/25/2015
Loooovvveeee it
All Greek To Me chapter 21 . 1/20/2015
...Nani...No update?
Tistori Isbulshe chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
Interesting idea, but bullshit execution... sorry. There is AU and then there is giving your OC the name Naruto - and not giving any reason for why this OC should be considered Naruto.

Why is he "smarter"? Why is he so damn polite? Why does he know about the Fox? Etc.

So yeah - still really nice idea.
Oathbreaker3000 chapter 18 . 4/4/2014
You would think that Gai would know of Guren due to him being the turtle summoner. Love the story by the way.
MidnightHunter563 chapter 21 . 11/2/2013
Like the story so far and can't wait for the hiatus that you have installed to be over so we can all see what you have in store for the blonde samurai. keep up the great work and we all hope to see a new chapter sometime in the near future.
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
And this is why, in the past, I stopped reading this fanfic. You're making Naruto seem like the bad guy here, which is complete BS. His father cursed him, his mother abandoned him, his village antagonized him, and it's his fault that he turned out like this? Complete bull is what this was. But now I'm going to finally read past this chapter and see if you actually set things straight, because the last time I read this, I stopped reading it due to this chapter alone.
Mr.Spade chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
Awesome story one of the best I have read on the site cant wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Meh. It's good, and I like the sword's personalities, but I think it would have been better if they were both men, or one man and one woman.
Ice Night chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
I love this story! The plot is amazing and, its written pretty well in my opinion