Reviews for Child of Hate, Samurai of Fate
i hope your life is shitter than your fanfic
GodAlvirus chapter 3 . 7/10
No, Samurai don't rule anymore, they rulED_-
MagnusDeluca chapter 21 . 7/10
ok my thoughts on the story so far. Story wise, i love it, even more so the long distance relationship with Fem Haku, and the fact that you make it clear that Samurai and Shinobi do not use the same skills, i honestly would have left if you had him know some shinobi skills outside of the ones he was taught in the academy, so im happy for that. now for weapons, so far you have the traditional Daisho set which is the Katana and Wakashi, and the Kumi bow. those are all traditional Samurai weaponry but the others you derided naruto to learn are very unorthodox for any samurai, as most weapons he has learned are more suited as Shinobi weapons. I would very much like to talk with you further about this subject if you wouldn't mind. now for structure wise of the story, I did see a few spelling errors and grammar errors through out the story, but that is expected in any story not done to be published into a book. Aside form that, all in all, i am greatly enjoying this story, and i hope to see it to its end. and as a last note, do try to ignore the negative nancys who dont even bother to give a story a few chapters a chance
cheekypig56 chapter 21 . 11/30/2016
bloody well done continue pls
cabbieforhire chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
I was really into this until I saw your reply to a review and you said that he's going to be in a triad relationship with OCs and that there were going to be flings along the way. Nothing against the rest of the story but I can't stand when there's a bunch of casual sex that has no bearing on the plot and makes even more changes to a character. I can't see this Naruto or canon Naruto taking time away from his training for meaningless flings. Plus, I've never been a fan of OC romance in mediums with tons of characters to choose from.
D chapter 9 . 5/26/2016
read a bit honestly didnt like it. some decisions were good while others were horrible. one part of the bad was the sword giving. It not only didnt make sense but simply gave him skills, strength and experience. honestly I thought for a minute he might just get the sharingan eyes or maybe the rinnegan along with every skill imaginable. Good decisions were realizing that samurai and shinobi are different. Bad decision with that would be assuming that a samurai needed more skill to face a shinobi of lesser skill. After all; if it took 3 times more skill to defeat a shinobi than the shinobi himself had; who would ever decide to be a samurai? Just a few points on what killed the story for me.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
The talking sword shit is annoying.
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
This is a flame i'm too lazy to even write
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
This story started out good until like halfway through the first chapter then naruto got all ooc and the story went to shit, fuck this story and fuck you
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
You are a loser.
yindragonkiba chapter 21 . 2/25/2015
Loooovvveeee it
Amberwish chapter 21 . 1/20/2015
...Nani...No update?
Tistori Isbulshe chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
Interesting idea, but bullshit execution... sorry. There is AU and then there is giving your OC the name Naruto - and not giving any reason for why this OC should be considered Naruto.

Why is he "smarter"? Why is he so damn polite? Why does he know about the Fox? Etc.

So yeah - still really nice idea.
Oathbreaker3000 chapter 18 . 4/4/2014
You would think that Gai would know of Guren due to him being the turtle summoner. Love the story by the way.
MidnightHunter563 chapter 21 . 11/2/2013
Like the story so far and can't wait for the hiatus that you have installed to be over so we can all see what you have in store for the blonde samurai. keep up the great work and we all hope to see a new chapter sometime in the near future.