Reviews for Child of Hate, Samurai of Fate
This story started out good until like halfway through the first chapter then naruto got all ooc and the story went to shit, fuck this story and fuck you
You are a loser.
yindragonkiba chapter 21 . 2/25
Loooovvveeee it
Amberwish chapter 21 . 1/20
...Nani...No update?
Tistori Isbulshe chapter 2 . 1/14
Interesting idea, but bullshit execution... sorry. There is AU and then there is giving your OC the name Naruto - and not giving any reason for why this OC should be considered Naruto.

Why is he "smarter"? Why is he so damn polite? Why does he know about the Fox? Etc.

So yeah - still really nice idea.
Oathbreaker3000 chapter 18 . 4/4/2014
You would think that Gai would know of Guren due to him being the turtle summoner. Love the story by the way.
MidnightHunter563 chapter 21 . 11/2/2013
Like the story so far and can't wait for the hiatus that you have installed to be over so we can all see what you have in store for the blonde samurai. keep up the great work and we all hope to see a new chapter sometime in the near future.
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
And this is why, in the past, I stopped reading this fanfic. You're making Naruto seem like the bad guy here, which is complete BS. His father cursed him, his mother abandoned him, his village antagonized him, and it's his fault that he turned out like this? Complete bull is what this was. But now I'm going to finally read past this chapter and see if you actually set things straight, because the last time I read this, I stopped reading it due to this chapter alone.
Mr.Spade chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
Awesome story one of the best I have read on the site cant wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Meh. It's good, and I like the sword's personalities, but I think it would have been better if they were both men, or one man and one woman.
Ice Night chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
I love this story! The plot is amazing and, its written pretty well in my opinion
beatboxpanda chapter 21 . 6/25/2013
awesome story
jawseft cntlogin chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
its me again

uhh wait... nidAime is a senju, therefore is the first hokage's relative ( brother specifically). yet how come he has a different bloodline? the bloodline of the senju is wood release right? therecan only be one bloodline for every family... i think itsobvious fact

the story seems anti-ninja...

samurai too sacrifice themselves for the onesthey serve. getyour deFnition straight. actually the only difference of ninja and samurai are spelling(obviously) and way of fighting (where samurai have honor while ninja figts dirty)

anywAs, nice story but im not into harem... tHe swords hinted that one lol
jawseft nctlogin chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
nice story but i ifnd hojo arrogat and favored...

a samurqi working under a ninja. shouldnt his pride be affected? tsuchikage is a ninja leader afterall. if he works under the earth landlord, i wuldnt mind.

just some thoughts...
Renki Siauda chapter 21 . 3/11/2013
excelent story so far i want more thou