Reviews for Smallville Crossing
Haku78 chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
lol heheh I did like the uncle Sam part an can sooooooo see Sam in one of those hats
Haku78 chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
lol ohhhhhhh only Dean would think that ;) course its the same with MySpace
deangirl4ever chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Well i hated lana she wss a boring ho. was not smart she was a bitch too! casisie was trash hated her! Who ever liled her is dumb!
Jacqueline Landors chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
hi
Xayian chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Ok, I totally accept that this is AU but I have to laugh at you saying Sam is a fair artist. *chuckles* You must have forgotten his sketch in Bedtime Stories. I kept picturing oval-bodied caricatures all over the baby room walls and I couldn't stop giggling.

Anyway, I'm loving the story so far and I like that you had Dean be Jason undercover instead of a look-a-like as some writers tend to do. But more importantly - Dean's a daddy!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 21 . 1/26/2010
i read through this...then went back and listened to the song while skimming and i felt like i was watching TV lol. and the ending lines i imagined them driving and dean looking broodingly out the window running through all these memories of him and sam as kids and on hunts in his head as the landscape went by...(bobby was driving)
ohgravitysonfire chapter 19 . 1/26/2010
best chapter ever!

i love this Universe/cross and hope you get the urge to write more. i want to see dean interacting with Colt :)
TeamAckles93 chapter 22 . 12/30/2009
Can't Wait For More :) x
Jay A. Angelin chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
ok, awesome start to a story! Dean and Sam are very canon. Love it!
HollyKalina23 chapter 22 . 9/25/2009
Please tell me there will be a sequel? Grr, it's annoying that it's cut off like that but thats what gets a story better reviews :)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 22 . 8/13/2009
This was lt Magnum Winchester Thats an AWSOME! and Dean are ! together!

GREAT!JOB!
supernaturaldeangirl89 chapter 22 . 8/10/2009
great story _
GreenLeoFiend chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Heh. This is amusing and sweet so far.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Heh! Very interesting start indeed. I need to hurry up and catch up eh? Good so far.
timafrench chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
hello i am french and i like your story. i can read the continuation your story please. you are endow for writing.

excuse me for my english.