Reviews for A Broken Heart
babesbraves chapter 30 . 2/26
Fantastic book I loved it!
cfigueroa78 chapter 26 . 6/18/2014
I really hate and resent how cruel, selfish and self-righteous Edward is - forget the evil dog. Edward would rather let her die? I really hope Bella learns this when she wakes because honestly, I'm not convinced he truly loves her. Carlisle and Rosalie loved their mates enough to keep them. Edward simply doesn't because he's too concerned with feeling superior.
PardoxPixie chapter 17 . 6/23/2011
Even if you're already done writing I still wanted to comment on what I hope to see. I want to see harm come to the mutt. Then Edward propose and Bella accept w/o a bratty argument. THEN the lemons.
Rasa.Ra chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
very strong emotions.. I felt like crying..*sniff* it always broke my heart, how Bella lost faith in her self..
c ashenurst chapter 17 . 1/17/2011
this was pretty good in the begining but your doing that thing where you wite the SAME thing over again its boring now I can just skip every other chapter. SM did diffrent view points but NOT in the same story its redundant
TopazEyeRussetSkin chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
HeHE can't wait to read the rest of it..
alnik chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Thank you for the chapter! This chapter is very interesting and tense! I enjoyed it!
XxTwilight CrystalxX chapter 30 . 11/22/2010
I loved this story! I was a little irked that you made Jacob a crazy woman beating stalker. I must point out though, there was quite a few spelling errors and you kept switching between past and present tense. Either way the plot was awesome. I think a little beta work and a pre-reader would move your review numbers up. Keep up the writing. Looking forward to more of your work.
Knitchick chapter 30 . 10/24/2010
Really good story! I loved it!
Siobhan chapter 18 . 10/22/2010
Excellent lemon, LOVE IT!
Sherry80 chapter 30 . 10/22/2010
awesome story have to look you up on coffee laters
oli chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
alice could find bella it would be awesome
TwiGame chapter 18 . 10/20/2010
lemon was funny and good in some ways
TwiGame chapter 17 . 10/20/2010
loved bpov
TwiGame chapter 16 . 10/20/2010
edward kept not really wanting to but he kept on going along wit it 2, wut a hypocrite lol

awesome that bella can talk again, im pretty proud of myself 2 cuz i guessed right! 2 thumbs up 2 me also 2 u for a great story so far...