Reviews for What Friends Do
Hehe that was way to cute.. Thanks it's was adorable! 0/0 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Aw this was so sweet! Great job; I loved it!
A chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Cuuuuuuute.
keisan chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awww! The sweetest.
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Poor Ludwig, no talent, and makes something that looks like a potato. It was funny. And the last bit was just so sweet.
hellobored chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Oh my god this was way to friggen adorable! Awesome job! My favorite Hetalia pairing! xD
Alsace chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
*laughing hard core at the last line*

This was awesome! Great job!

Ve
Kittysnape chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
That was cute too XD

Awww Italy/Germany they are something else XD. I think they would be fitting together, but still have trouble getting into yaoi (boy love) with them. Well not as much as Kirk and Spock lol, but still, its there :) Loved this

kisses

Kitty
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
AW! So ├╝ber fluffy! EPIC! Just started watching Hetalia today. Italy/Germany is SOOOOOOOO obvious! KAWAII! _ *favs* LOVED when Germany hugged Italy.
incurableoptimist chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
though it was hard the end result was god!
Yullie Black Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
So CUTE! x33

I just had an overdose of sugar! X3

I don't have any other word to describe besides CUTE! They're perfect! I love them too! x3

Please do more fics like that, because this one was just perfect! 8D
HerrVarg chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I love it It's so cute.

I would be totally awesome if you wrote a second chapter to this, since I'd love to see what would happend next :)
Gerosan chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I now possess various images of clay-covered hands on the clothes of Germany and Italy, lol.

Love.
Flor de ceibo chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Aw, this is, without a doubt, one of the best Germany/Italy I've read. It's true to their nature, Feliciano being his adorably clueless self, and Germany his adorably awkward self. Feliciano's line about Germany being confusing seemed so much like him. That particular moment was very true to that odd romantic tension they seem to have.

In short: "squee".
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This is so cute! You did a good job writing this don't apologize for crappiness that isn't there D: The potato part was sweet. Italy is so oblivious...