Reviews for Kimagure Ni
Komorebi-chama chapter 2 . 10/4
this was nice, sadly It looks like you stoped writing, even so...I liked it a lot
aurora0914 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
AAAW! ItachixHinata is the best pairing ever! Please update soon! I love your writing style and your techniques!
kandita chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Oh how I wish there was more than 2 chapters...oh how I wish there was mysteriously a few new updates...but that's just a wish in the air.
palaiyang chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Nice Start.
nwyd chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
this is so cute! pleaseplease update!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
i love your fanfictions

i also love the way you can make itachi do something that he would never do in the manga and STILL make him not become oc
Likes to Smile chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
I like this story a lot!
midnightblue08 chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
wah i'm so glad she is getting stronger...

and i do hope she will be like by all the akatsuki and will be a valuable asset to the team...
Death-Angel-of-Anime chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Awesome story so far, I love ItaHina and I can't wait to read more!:) Update Soon!
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
I really like this! Yanno!
crystaldrops14 chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
cute.x3 I bet Hinata will get stronger later.
Blue-Radish chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Gah! This fanfic is so adorable! -squeals- I feel like a fangirl now,lol. But srsly,This story kicks ass! Grreat job! Please Update! Thanks for writing good fic like this!

*glomps you* THANK YOU!
Sepsis chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
nice..:) Maybe Hinata is slow but she makes it good.._ And I really liked the end when Itachi compares her to Sasuke.
frogflower chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
It's great to see an update! I see that Hinata is improving her techniques and it'll definitely be interesting to see how Hinata's personality changes overtime after being with Itachi.
Rimas chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Please hurry with the updates.