Reviews for Break This Bittersweet Spell
WolfsCub chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Not boring, and I liked it very much :-)
cosmogyrl17 chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
I think the only mistake you have made has been not updating since 2011! omg this is a great start to a never thought of crossover! I want more...hoping you come back and finish, I cant wait to get to the rochester/adult part that your summary talks about!
Candy chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
No, it is not boring, it's very interesting twist of two stories combined into one lively tale. I hope you still continue your works, ;D.
Bonbonnett chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Not boring-very good and very important to the understanding of the character and her surroundings.

Don't worry so much about what we think, just go do it! We have faith in you.
AnElusiveDreamer chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Very creative idea! In fact, I wish I had thought of it myself. These two stories seem to fit together so well. I do find it a bit weird that Mr. Brocklehurst seems to be this story's Dumbledore, though. Still, I definitely want to read more.
MyraValhallah chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Please don't leave it there
DaughterofNyx chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Oh dear, I lovey lovey lovey this. :-D I really like that it's not a blatent character swiitch, but has originality. More?
ohhockeydays chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Hope you update soon! I love Jane Eyre and the Harry Potter books so I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
Bonbonnett chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
This is so much fun-what a great combo you came up with! I can't wait for more!
Hedwig466 chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
I'm looking forward to the other things as well.. I like this so far. Please update it soon!
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I'm liking this! Poor Jane.. I can't wait to read more of this! It's funny, just earlier I saw the 1996 movie, and I thought it was so funny that Fiona Shaw was Mrs. Reed.. she's the mean aunt both times...

I like this a lot!
Bonbonnett chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Very good, she's on her way to a different life. I hope we hear more about it soon.
Felicity Jade chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I think it is very good. The characters do seem a little distant, and I wish I could get into the story more. Otherwise, it is wonderful.
SparkleBunny93 chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Hey there

I really love the idea you have here, and I hope to be able to continue reading the story as you write it. I'm sorry for not being able to review the first time I read it, and when I read 'The Child of Decemember'. It was getting real late where I am in the world.

I love both, and I think you've got a great writing talent.

Yours,

Claire
save the sharks chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
This is very good, you should continue it.

-Save the Sharks