Reviews for Like the Rifle
Shinigami-chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Very interesting... will you be updating this? I would love to see more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Type your review here...
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This looks good, please update.
Greeniron chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I'd really like to read more of this. Sam's friends actually seem like people he could be friends with unlike in a lot of these fics. I hope you continue.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
what happens next? will the group believe that dean is sam's brother, or will they all think he is an older lover (possibly abusive/controling)? That would make me laugh, I think.
LilAngel112 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is really fun. I love reading outsider point of view fics. Looking forward more(...hopefully) :)
cobwebanne chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I'm terrible at remembering to leave reviews, but this story has lingered with me since I read it earlier today, so I thought I'd better come back and thank you. I was struck by the contrast between Sam's internal confidence in the environment of the motel (and his competence) compared with his Stanford friends, who are enjoying feeling a bit out of place whilst they go to see a friend, and also their view of Sam. I am very much looking forward to seeing more of this story.
Naomi chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This first chapter made me so happy. I love fics where the Winchesters run into Sam's friends from Stanford, particularly for the outsider's pov on Sam at that time. Plus I really like your take on on Dean so Yay! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you for posting this.
BalrogsBreath chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Just playing or not, it is a very intriguing concept. I hope you do something with it - I'm eager to read more.

I've always been interested in outsider views on our Winchester boys.

Thanks for posting it, even if it's just a play thing.

Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
You know I love it when you play. Nice beginning. I like the way you've already begun to develop Sam's friends as characters. I can't imagine what they'll think of Dean. Good beginning. More please.
lelann37 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
oh, very interesting! I can't wait to see how Sam juggles everything. thanks for sharing
ElfIcarii chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Awesome, as always XD One spelling critique, I can't resist, though, I believe near the end there it should be 'It's just for his peace of mind', rather than 'piece'...

I look forward to more!
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Man, I like this! Love it when Sam runs into former schoolmates. :D Can't wait to see what happens next!
umino-gaara chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Sam runs across old college friends stories are so very interesting.
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Playing is good, so long as you share...sharing is even better. And sharing the Brothers Winchester? The best gift tonight.