Reviews for The Whole Story
gryffindork1103 chapter 63 . 10/11/2011
Ahh, I thought I reviewed this chapter when i read it 25 million years ago! Just saw that I didn't! Please continue with the story, it;s one of the best Marauder Era fics out there!
SamMellark chapter 63 . 9/1/2011
Ok well I remember first starting to read this story I was 13 and I couldn't wait for more ! You truely are an amazing writer I know I haven't reviewed in like a bazillion years because my email got so filled u I didn't bother checking it untill I saw updates from you and I knew I had the read this story again I just finished now and I have been reading it for the past two days. I am truely inspired by your story. Now lol please update cause I am addicted again so yeah and I watch glee and pretty little liars too xD not sure how that had anything to do with it, man this was a long review LOL
The-Vaudevillian chapter 63 . 8/22/2011
Omg, I don't know what to tell you to do, but DON'T STOP WRITING THIS STORY! PLEEEEAASSEE FINISH IT! 3
The-Vaudevillian chapter 62 . 8/3/2011
Oh god, all the chapters have been lovely. This chapter was amazing. I can't wait for the chapters to come. (though I must admit that I won't be happy if Sirius and Annalynne never get to see each other again once she fakes her death.) I am also much awaiting Remus and Tonk's get together. Do continue, your story is amazing.

~Twisted-acts-of-affection
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 61 . 6/29/2011
So your name is either Annalise Leigh, Aurora Leanne, or Lucy Ann. They're all really pretty, which is it?
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 62 . 6/29/2011
Awwwwww :') I loved the wedding scene-I could picture it perfectly. The end of the chapter made me sad, though. I'm still unbelievably excited that you're back!
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 59 . 6/29/2011
I envy your skills: you actually read My Immortal? I couldn't get through the first four chapters of one of the commentaries, let alone all of the actual thing! I'll pray for Matt.
CaptainKush420 chapter 62 . 6/29/2011
Wow. That was awesome. If it truly was hard to write it didn't show at all.
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 58 . 6/29/2011
OMG LILLI! YOU'RE BACK! Do you remember me? I used to be PotterNerdGirl. I'm so glad you're writing again!
CaptainKush420 chapter 61 . 6/28/2011
Very nice chapter. I loved the father/daughter scene. I almost wish it was longer, but I'm a reader and I don't want it to end. Keep up the good work!
katiebeth004 chapter 60 . 6/27/2011
I don't know if this is too much to ask but I'm reading a lot of fanfictions so I like go back and forth between them a lot andnit would be much appreciated if you could put a recap at the beginning of each chapter so I don't have to go back and read the last chapter it's touch work keep up the writing great story (:
CaptainKush420 chapter 60 . 6/26/2011
I just started on this story a few days ago and finally got caught up. I've really enjoyed it up to this point. I'm just curious, what happened to the endless vial of wolfsbane Snape made for Isis?

I can tell something big is about to happen and I'm getting very anxious and excited. Even though you just updated today, update soon! Please?

P.S. I totally love the name Annalynne and I might steal it when/if I ever have a daughter.
Badillen chapter 57 . 5/29/2011
i loooooooooooooove it I even cried and i dont do that :O make more we/I want to know what happen after they left Hogwarts!
OrionRejects chapter 21 . 3/8/2011
Pretty good. As far as the dress colors,Red for Alice,definitely,and the rest are perfect,cept Lily's I like blue to go with the red hair and green eyes. That red hair,plus a green dress makes her look like a living,breathing Christmas ornament.
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 57 . 2/20/2011
THANK YOU! :) That was an excellent birthday present! I turned 15 today! I'm glad you're not gonna start the bad stuff quite yet, they need a little time to adjust. 3