Reviews for Ourselves Behind Ourselves, Concealed
lizziebug chapter 1 . 1/9
I love how you worked in one of my favorite poems of all time- nice!
mychakk chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
nice :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Beautifully, even subtly done. Short and sweet. Nice job on this lovely little slice of life.
DolphinPatronus22 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh, I'm so glad I'm into Literature.
I love the connection you did between the two poems AND the story.
You are so bloody brilliant.
InTheSilenceOfTheseWalls chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
It was this fantastic piece of fanfiction that made me love Emily Dickinson. Now there's a book with her collected work sitting on my bookshelf. And this is my favourite poem :)
Hybrid-K chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
They are just sharing a careless moment together. So natural and... refreshing. Well done!

The story talks by itself. You are such a talented writer.
plumps chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
wow, that was really nice.

i liked how you described the details. made it real.

good job there :)
Case Chordlace chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
_

-falls over-

Dude, that scene, when he was touching her shoulder and neck, was probably the single most intimate thing he could have ever done. It was brilliant. So brilliant, I can't type properly and have to keep pressing backspace.

You, my doll, have a lovely, wonderful gift.

-bella
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
That was so sweet... Kissing under the pouring rain... So romantic~ Keep writing! XD
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
OHMYGOD. That was SO amazing.

I logged on today in the vain hopes that, as I haven't read and HP fanfiction in a while, I would find something H/Hr to cheer me up.

It worked )
sheltie chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
nice story I like it
Isabella1020 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Hi I loved your story! Thanks for writing it!
follow-ur-dreams chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Ohh i like it! Love the poem you used too :)
librarywitch chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
A very surreal encounter but it was cool in a weird sort of way. I liked it. Sometimes I feel that way too. Just want to stop being me for just a bit. I think everyone has those moments. Thanks for sharing.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
chalk up another winner, I thought the use of the poem was very well done and the sort of thing Hermione would quote, and Harry wouldn't know a thing about