Reviews for Operation Kitten
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 3/15
Cuteeee
andysanime chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Another really good job... wow Sasuke's parents were real jerks...
RealMaJunior chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
jfflakjflksdjflkajsfjkhafkjh djkfh sasuke with a kitten
asdad ar3erwfdcvx chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
yep, i enjoyed it :) thank goodness there was a reason for sasuke's behaviour unlike in other fics
Aynessa chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Teehee. That was so adorable I feel warm all the way down to my toes. x3
Redfaerie chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Aaaw! This was just too cute for words! I am a huge fan of both kittens and fluff, and this fic had both!Which makes it amazing in my book :) Great writing :)

_Redfaerie
chunfacebiased chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
ridiculously sweet! what i don't really get is the whole narusasunaru business since it seemed like narusasu completely. i guess i just couldn't catch the sasunaru. despite :] i loved it! thank you!
Kamaete chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Aw! So cute1 I love Naruto's counting of the Sasuke's emotional problems!
And...kittens! I don't like kittens...they're almost as bad as puppies, but this was cute!
Poor goldfish, though. Poor, poor gold fish.
Junigatsu84 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This is such a cute story! I think you portrayed Naruto and Sasuke very well. They stay in character and act in ways that are easy to picture them. Sasuke's story about the fish was really sad. Though the parents' punishment fits how I think an Uchiha would have disciplined a child. Very well written!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Really nice work on this!
AuthorIsRetired chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Aw... XD so cute

Sasuke and the kittens 3

Wow, Sasuke had a rough childhood, and his parents were a little crazy I think. I just don't know how could they do that to their child... but okay, they are a little weird, they're Uchihas XD
The Jasper Raven chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I'm so glad your back to writing FanFiction! I know you posted this a while ago and I feel guilty about just getting to it now but what can you do right? *Sweatdrops*

That was adorable! I feel so bad for Sasuke! That's just disturbing what happened with the goldfish. Seriously. Where'd you come up with that? But that does sound suitable for his jerkish parents. I hate those guys. I wish Itachi would have done something for him then! XD Couldn't resist.

You're good at NaruSasuNaru cat Oneshots! XD I just loved it. That's all I can say really. I love everything you write! Everyone's always in character, everything's described well, spelling and grammar is great, there's really nothing at all to complain about. Everything's just perfect!

Great job, good luck, and happy writing!

Sasukez

Captain of the FF Army DOFV
Azh Hikari chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Sweet, really sweet XD

A little bit angsty just the way I like it too.

This story made my day.

Chugga Chugga Choo Choo chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Aww, that's just adorable. It's probably one of the only fanfics I've read that's fluffy, and also has some sort of message behind it. Really well written :)

IP.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That was so great. You do like AU fics don't you? And your characterisation is spot on. Excellently written. It actually reminds me of a picture of Sasuke lying down with a blanket covering him and three kittens playing around him, while he has the fourth raised above him by the scruff of it's neck and he's looking at with a calculating stare. Like he's not exactly mad at it, but he doesn't exactly love it either.

And I love how you addressed the problems of the relationships while still leaving stuff unsaid. Even the ending. You know it all worked out, but still it all goes without saying.

Overall, a lovely story!