Reviews for Desiderata
FinnMac chapter 1 . 7/13
Words to live by.
dpennell007 chapter 29 . 2/10
Thanks for entertaining me with your memorable story over the last few days - between shoveling massive amounts of snow from the end of my driveway. I think I got the short end of the stick by refusing to learn how to use our snowblower.

I enjoyed watching Snarky and Smirky Cullen fall for each other. At times I wanted to bop them both over the head for being in denial for so long, but it made their coming together oh so sweet. Speaking of which - Rosalie and Emmett were a hoot from their first conversation, which led to their very excellent office encounter... And you wrapped it up with a perfect ending. Loved it!
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 29 . 1/28
Loved it so much!
Cullenosopy chapter 28 . 10/24/2014
Hi there retired fanfic writer. I read this over the last few days and I gotta wonder why it took me so long to find it. I'm glad that I did, it was most enjoyable and funny! I do wish that you were still writing fanfic, but ya gotta do what is best for yourself. I agree with your assessment of some guest reviewers. They pretty much suck. Good luck with your original fiction endeavors.

Twiolic chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Oh what a wonderful oops!
Twiolic chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
What a fun story! I'm loving it!
onlybelieved chapter 29 . 11/14/2013
oh my god I loved this story. Thank you so much for sharing this. I wish I'd have known about it while you were posting it - I worked in a tshirt shop where you could print your own motives and slogans for a while, I've seen a few gems ;-)
maphie chapter 29 . 10/27/2013
Woot woot!
maphie chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
I'm an p&p fan too so I knew this scene was coming but I think Edward's snub is even more hurtful than Darcy's. Ouch!
FriscoTwilightChick chapter 29 . 9/5/2013
Absolutely loved this story!
LAB1 chapter 29 . 6/12/2013
Cute story! Love the awkward moments! chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Desiderata has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
MatingInspires chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
Surprised this doesn't have more reviews yet I couldn't stop reading once I started :). Great work!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2012
I'm sorry but I don't like this Bella. She's very annoying. She has some type of a split personality. I don't know any sensible man who would want to be with her longer that it's necessery to get a blowjob.
kinsano chapter 26 . 11/12/2012
I had to find a chapter I didn't review the first time I read this. Loved it the second time, too! I've added it to my faves list!