Reviews for Desiderata
twilightgran chapter 29 . 12/7/2016
Awesome story... Thanks so much for sharing! )
Kibachow chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
This is a really well written story so far. The problem is I find myself schrolling thru the parts not on Edward and Bella. Too much written on the other 2 couples. This is tagged as a Edward Bella story so readers want it more on them.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/17/2016
Great story
CookieMunster23 chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
I love Anne Frank's quote, However she and her family and the rest of the members of annex did go to Auschwitz, however when the Russians were closing in on the Nazis, Margret and Anne were transferred to Bergen-Bel sen which was a camp in Germany where Anne and her sister died of typhus. the rest of her family except for Otto Frank perished in Auschwitz.
Before the Franks' moved to Holland, my grandmother's aunt and cousin were friends with the family.
archy12 chapter 28 . 3/2/2016
Nicely wrapped up. And Renee and James got what they deserved!
archy12 chapter 27 . 3/2/2016
Edward was so cute being nervous in front of Charlie!
Nice goodbye to the cafe!
archy12 chapter 26 . 3/2/2016
The Cullens are on the warpath! James and Renee won't know what hit them!
Ha, Edward would love to have Bella pregnant. But it is nice of him to say that he will support anything she decides.
archy12 chapter 25 . 3/1/2016
Oh dear, I feel the same about bathroom breaks while reading or writing something absorbing. They seem so unnecessary.
Long seduction, leading to mutual fulfillment. And confessions of love too!
Yay, Alice is closing the cafe! Bella doesn't need to feel guilty!
archy12 chapter 24 . 3/1/2016
Yay, bring on the heat!
Who would mind staying inside the house if they get to do all this? :)
archy12 chapter 23 . 3/1/2016
Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be...
My most favorite poem by Browning. :)
archy12 chapter 22 . 3/1/2016
Oh yes, now they are relaxed enough to sleep! ;)
I knew Bella was going to improve on the dialogue. That's exactly what I would have done!
And of course Esme had to notice it. Bella is on her way to being famous!
archy12 chapter 21 . 3/1/2016
You mean...James gave those pics to the magazine? I had been wondering what he could hope to gain from Renee!
Ah, the passion between Bella and Edward! Obviously, Miss Austen could not show Darcy and Elizabeth like that. ;)
archy12 chapter 20 . 3/1/2016
This EPOV is interesting. After all, we never got to know Darcy's thoughts while he was away from Elizabeth.
archy12 chapter 19 . 3/1/2016
Well, Edward certainly matched Darcy in making his proposal as obnoxious as possible. And run off to LA? That's the best he could do? :)
Also, the timing was really bad.
Uh, I suspect Em is about to deck him.
archy12 chapter 18 . 3/1/2016
Wow, Edward admitted his fascination for Bella to his parents? That's big!
But sending Jasper away-btw, why couldn't Jasper say goodbye? That was up to him!
Yay, Bella is on warpath!