Reviews for Oh My My My
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
I really enjoyed this IM conversation. You should feel proud, because I have not read a good IM conversation that was good and funny, and the authors were older than you by the way.

MYSTERY READER
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I was going to reprimand you for not telling, but you did this chapter so you got saved. That's funny. By the way I thought this was cute, I could just imagine them, all so small with cherub faces...

MYSTERY READER
AlexJacksonIsTheSea chapter 43 . 7/12/2012
Oh my GOSh
i loved it
i swear my eyes were tearing up at points
U are awesome
AlexJacksonIsTheSea chapter 40 . 7/12/2012
That was awesome
TeamSwitzerland70 chapter 25 . 6/30/2012
loved reading the story
jessiesaysrawr94 chapter 35 . 5/8/2012
Oh My Gosh! i'm still crying over this chapter! It was so good
Runaway'96 chapter 45 . 5/5/2011
A great story you did great! I can't wait to read your other stories! :) xx
Runaway'96 chapter 13 . 5/3/2011
That was a nice change having it in Emmets point of view! :D

Your a great writeer and cant wait to see what else you have writen and how this stoy is going to go! :) xx
Runaway'96 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This story looks great so far! I can't wait to see what is going to happen! :D xx
LittleLionWoman chapter 46 . 2/8/2011
ahhh this story was amazing! i loved it! it's totally fine if you don't want to give it a sequel or anything! you ended well! I'll look for some more of your stories now lol
xXLolly-LambXx chapter 45 . 7/26/2010
loved it! :)im gunna look at ur profile now :D SMILE
NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
LOL Love the Blonde jokes, and I have a helarious one, My friend, who is blonde (Ironically) Didn't get it... Here it is: Three blonds walked into a bar... one of them should have seen it!
Bellaangel383 chapter 43 . 7/20/2010
i love it!

please post a sequal!
Peace.Love.CSI chapter 43 . 7/18/2010
CUTE! I loved the epilogue, and my favorite line of the whole story is forever going to be :

"Sex?" Edward asked, and we all looked to him with wide eyes.

"Um, no." Alice said. "In-vitro."

You're a great writer, and I can't wait to read your sequal. Keep writing, no matter what! :D
Poppet 16 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010