Reviews for Of Cookies and Those Who Make Them
silvestras chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
-squee squee- I'm going to get my see-saw tilted to the FrUK side if this goes on.

That was just so cute~ :DDDD I love the cookie things, and then... well. France. Everyone knows that he can actually be sweet and romantic, not just flirty or perverted, when he wanted to be. 3
Lilanac chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Ahhh, how absolutely freakin' amazing! I knew from the beginning he was going to propose but it was such and awesome idea! And of course I must wish Angel a very happy early birthday for this year. :))
Stupid Mushrooms chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
That. Was. BRILLIANT.

I mean, for crying out loud. Absolutely fantastic!
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
xD This is BRILLIANT~ Oh, gosh, this is absolutely amazing! And it's FrUK, which makes it even better.
The characters are...well, all in character, it's so fluffy, and you managed to incorporate most of the entire cast into the story. Not to mention the cookies-ahh, how do you make hamburger cookies? xD
*Alfred thumbs-up* Awesome story~
windflurr chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
aw thats cute xD

but my gosh. i would NOT want to eat a pasta cookie or a hamburger cookie or a wurst one... D :

*shudders*

the horror, lol.
AsN chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aww~ This was really cute! I really liked that SwitzLiech bit. And the SuFin bit. And the HK and Taiwan bit.

Yay! France proposed! Now run! Okay, the image of France blushing is stuck in my mind. Thanks.

Now, I think:

Russia made the Vodka cookie.

America made the Hamburger-Meat cookie.

China made the Red Sweet Tea cookie.

Japan mad the Seaweed cookie.

Italy mad ethe Pasta cookie.

Germany made the Sausage (Wurst) cookie.

And France made that last one.

This totally made my night!
toadsages chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Oh! So sweet!

I ADORE THIS!

I must say... this is definitely one of my FAVORITES out of all the FrUK fics I've read so far! c':

The cookie. I was not expecting that. 3
siren'soldies-almostall chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
that was awesome! I loved it! It was really cute~! But I think that a pasta cookie is a bit over the top...xD FrUK~3
sakerat chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Let me guess...All of those nations in England's kitchen, at god knows what hour, baking cookies?

*Gives you an automatic win "The game" card*

Use it wisely.
Andreaeb182 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
so cute !

i loved it... and i loved little stalkers xD

it was so cool xD
Charra chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Love~!
AzAx chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Adorable. Such odd cookies though, wonder how you got the idea. I'd like to taste those for some reason.
EmoLollipop chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
..brb while I go wash tears of laughter from my face. x'D

haha. I love this. I had a feeling that at least Hungary was watching them, but... all those other countries too? x'D

The RussChina dissapointed me though. :c Meh. Still good. C:
fanalisse chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Hahah, this was hilarious. I LOVED EVERY SINGLE FRIGGIN WORD. There's too many good moments to count...
Tsuzune-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This is so adorable! I squee'd at the kiss. Great work!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »