Reviews for A Day and A Night
Gabygabs15 chapter 40 . 1/23
I loved your story! Great writing over all. The only question I had throughout the second half of your story -and maybe you addressed it and I missed it- was how the bodies were kept preserved through time? Other than that I think this was a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/27/2016
Amazing.
But wondering why Hermione accepted very quickly that she is his mate, considering their past history.
gunkulus chapter 40 . 9/19/2016
Overall i like your story.
Just the ending was a bit vapid.
And the unforgivables should not be used from the light side. There are a lot of more effective curses available!
gunkulus chapter 31 . 9/18/2016
What the bloody heck! NOOOO! You-can-not. That can't be true. Please don't tell me... You won't tell me, will you?
I pray for your divine soul, that you did not let happen, what i'm thinking.
#horror#
Beside that - breathtaking! What a nasty turn.
Dadgumn cliffhangers...
gunkulus chapter 15 . 9/15/2016
Thanks for that. If this would've taken any longer, i had gone crazy ;p
Wonder what could happen next...
KR George
ShyXpretion chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
It appears smarterthanyou is not as smart as he think he is. Don't mind what people says only sand can fill thier throats. And keep up the good work.
HermioneMalfoy4life chapter 40 . 7/8/2016
This was amazing! I just finished and I loved most parts, the one thing that had me a little confused however was one part where it said that Hermione died. It may have been from the killers point of view but it confused me.
sekarayui chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
A
Maryam99 chapter 40 . 12/24/2015
This is the second time I read this and I'm just Wow!

I can't decide how I feel about Milo. Pity, yes. Sympathy, to an extent. Despise for what he did to Hermione, that's a definite YES! But I kind of wish he ended up happy.

And Iver was a great character. He had faults but I still like him a lot.

Great story. Sorry for not reviewing that much, I was trying to read as fast as I can.
magicaedraconis chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
I am amazed so far, this story is seriously exceeding my expectations. I am absolutely memorized and captured by this story. You are truly an amazing author. Please don't listen to other people with their negative and rude comments, they are not true at all. You are an excellent writer and I hope you pursue writing more wonderful stories.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/21/2015
Does anyone else heavily relate this story to Twilight?
Sawmill chick chapter 40 . 10/15/2015
Great story! You spun quite the suspenseful tale.
avantika.srinivasan chapter 40 . 9/27/2015
Since you wrote this story awhile ago, I'm not sure you will read this, but I couldn't help leaving a comment. This was truly like watching a Shyamalan movie. I finished the whole story in one shot and the effect was like watching TheVillage or Signs at the Cinema! Very dramatic, so much of angst and misery and heaps of twists. A very cinematic read
Mistress-Cinder chapter 40 . 8/26/2015
I really really really enjoyed this story! Amazing Stuff Truly! I enjoyed the mystery and how it kept us guessing. I enjoyed your Draco. He was conflicted tormented and prickly, but he was also flirty, sexy, protective and a tease. He loves his Hermione like the air he breathes but he loves to drive her crazy... Your Hermione is brave, smart and true. She takes no prisoners and no one pushes her around. Your original characters were intelligent, tragic and interesting. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
HDan87 chapter 36 . 8/24/2015
Omfg that fucker! Aghhh! I fucking hate Milo after this chapter for sure! Omg... and I think Jennifer is the killer
1,318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »