Reviews for A Day and A Night
BlackMoon08 chapter 40 . 3/26
That was a good read! Please don't take the critique in the wrong sense, but the plot was actually quite discoverable! Though for all intents and purposes, it was a very good plot!
ikkiepikki chapter 21 . 12/28/2014
couldn't she just accio her wand...i mean like harry did in 4th book... but with wandless magic or something...
Mrs. Norris chapter 40 . 10/27/2014
The whole story and the complexity of the plot is fantastic - I actually got really creeped out thinking about Glendora. This world you created in the form of some ancient Scottish villages is unique and mysterious. The accuracy of spelling, punctuation and grammar is refreshingly good.
All in all, WOW. A genuinely good story even if you took away the Potter aspect.
memoriesarecheap chapter 40 . 10/28/2014
Vampires and Veelas.. Great storytelling... I like your characterization of Draco - I could feel his pain in trying to be better and not hurt Hermione.

Plus, jealous!Draco is always good!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Okay, who ever "smarterthenyou" is, I don't care what you say, she/he is an amazing writer, and if she makes a mistake, let her. If you think she's so stupid, why are you still reading this ? The author spent ALOT of time and heart in this story, so if you don't like it, don't hurt them. I mean, that's just pathetic. How would you like it if you spent years on a story, and all you got are awful reviews?
You would feel sad, disappointed but mostly angry.
And don't you dare say anything else, because I repeat, this is an awesome story.
Piper010 chapter 40 . 8/5/2014
Thank you for sharing this lovely story I like how you takes on Draco's concern to be with someone he really want and choosing his own partner.
Born in 20th Century chapter 40 . 7/3/2014
Thanks for writing and sharing this amazingly unique story! (hope you still read your reviews, despite this review being five years late to the party :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
It's a wonder how when he assumes she's asleep, and she appears to be asleep, that she's actually awake.

This has happened at least twice now. I find that very interesting. :)
Lola5995 chapter 40 . 4/24/2014
Hi, I don't know if you're still posting here, but I just want to say that I really like your stories. This one was great, it even gave me chills in certain parts. So don't listen to people who call you stupid or whatever. You're doing a fantastic job. :D
SakiXX1 chapter 40 . 4/21/2014
I really love how this story mixes a romance and mystery together! It kept me on my toes the whole time I was reading it! I love the relationship developed here between Hermione and Draco and especially the snark that Draco displays. I thought the whole time that the murderer might be Milo or Iver but I was surprised by the twist and the one with Violet. Thank you for this great story!
ObsessedWithMalfoy chapter 40 . 4/14/2014
Thank you so much for this amazing story; literally just started reading it this morning and I've been hooked the whole day, couldn't put it down! Missed out on some important revision time too:) but it was worth it, you always manage to portray the characters so accurately that I'm in awe. Your writing style is astounding by the way, I'm off now to read the rest of all your Dramione fics; actually getting goosebumps thinking about it!
GothicReader chapter 40 . 3/27/2014
hey your story is awesome that horrible reviewer was wrong, you are a genius, please read my story and telll me what you think about it, its called A Classic Love Story
Neko-Tenchi chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
That Milo and the maiden thing was so sad but sweet
Neko-Tenchi chapter 19 . 3/17/2014
It is, and its wonderful, he loves her not for his heritage, but because she hits him when shes made...love is wonderful
Neko-Tenchi chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
Awww, I thought I would be disappointed that he realised he loved her in such a simple fashion, but surprisingly im not. its actually kind of refreshing to get to this point without any drama
1,296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »