Reviews for A Day and A Night
Maryam99 chapter 40 . 12/24/2015
This is the second time I read this and I'm just Wow!

I can't decide how I feel about Milo. Pity, yes. Sympathy, to an extent. Despise for what he did to Hermione, that's a definite YES! But I kind of wish he ended up happy.

And Iver was a great character. He had faults but I still like him a lot.

Great story. Sorry for not reviewing that much, I was trying to read as fast as I can.
magicaedraconis chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
I am amazed so far, this story is seriously exceeding my expectations. I am absolutely memorized and captured by this story. You are truly an amazing author. Please don't listen to other people with their negative and rude comments, they are not true at all. You are an excellent writer and I hope you pursue writing more wonderful stories.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/21/2015
Does anyone else heavily relate this story to Twilight?
Sawmill chick chapter 40 . 10/15/2015
Great story! You spun quite the suspenseful tale.
avantika.srinivasan chapter 40 . 9/27/2015
Since you wrote this story awhile ago, I'm not sure you will read this, but I couldn't help leaving a comment. This was truly like watching a Shyamalan movie. I finished the whole story in one shot and the effect was like watching TheVillage or Signs at the Cinema! Very dramatic, so much of angst and misery and heaps of twists. A very cinematic read
Mistress-Cinder chapter 40 . 8/26/2015
I really really really enjoyed this story! Amazing Stuff Truly! I enjoyed the mystery and how it kept us guessing. I enjoyed your Draco. He was conflicted tormented and prickly, but he was also flirty, sexy, protective and a tease. He loves his Hermione like the air he breathes but he loves to drive her crazy... Your Hermione is brave, smart and true. She takes no prisoners and no one pushes her around. Your original characters were intelligent, tragic and interesting. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
HDan87 chapter 36 . 8/24/2015
Omfg that fucker! Aghhh! I fucking hate Milo after this chapter for sure! Omg... and I think Jennifer is the killer
HDan87 chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
Hmmmm first I thought these murders might be a clan war. Since Milo wants to find his mate in muggles, and also he wants to open their world to modern world.. other clans might not want the same thing. Milo was get evasive when they asked him about that. So maybe others are trying to prevent him to continue his heritage with a son or daughter, so they try to prevent him to find his mate and kill all women he speaks or friends with him. But also I am confused because of the ending of the chapter. Milo is trying to do something obviously. Since he said he made a mistake about Hermione... I guess I should continue reading hehehe :))) thank you for the story. And I was a lazy bag because I didn't login xD but I wrote my ff user name anyway :))) thanks again!
4thkage chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
its getting more interesting and interesting...
i want to know what secret that Draco keep from Hermione...
poohpw chapter 40 . 7/23/2015
Wow! I really enjoyed this story. I love how you wrapped JKRs loved characters into a completely new storyline.
Vamperia ninja chapter 40 . 6/26/2015
Good dramione chemistry. Though plot was lil confusing, i was after all after the dramione. Good job
Vernoodle chapter 23 . 6/24/2015
They are so back and forth it's giving me whiplash! Lol ;)
Vernoodle chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
What a terribly timed confession. Hahaha!
Vernoodle chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
Wow, this is so great so far! Can't wait to waste away my day reading this obsessively. Lol
BlackMoon08 chapter 40 . 3/26/2015
That was a good read! Please don't take the critique in the wrong sense, but the plot was actually quite discoverable! Though for all intents and purposes, it was a very good plot!
1,310 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »