Reviews for The Duties of the Avatar
Update I must that if aang is still alive
Please update I want to know what is going to happen to aang
AgiVega chapter 13 . 1/4
I must tell you I absolutely loved Aang and June's conversation about the Legend of Korra. Especially Aang's suggestion of convincing the writers to add a chapter about Tenzin and Lin's affair. Brilliant! :)
AgiVega chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
I know this chapter was written a long time ago, but still, I need to point out that a three-year-old child is long past the time of learning to walk and learning his or her first words. Children start to walk when they are around one year old, and start to talk around one and a half.
Other than that, the story is really good.
fanatla chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
I'm confused. I've re-read the last three chapters and I have the impression there is a redistribution from last chapter... I don't know.
Anyway, about the chapter 17 (The lost Avatar): Awww... Rohan is so cute. I think all ATLA fans have a little Rohan inside us.
Thank you for the chapter. I really hope Aang, Katara, Ping and the Gaang end well.
fanatla chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
The monstruosity behind Ping's tragedy is so overwhelming that it's difficult to think there is any hope to him anymore. But I think he's the only one opportunity to Aang and Katara. I really hope he can beat all his pain and sorrow in the end to become the hero his wife Ning wanted he to be.
I'm waiting eagerly for the next chapter, there are too many questions to answer: ¿Will Katara lose her pregnancy?, ¿Will Aang survive the poison, and how?, ¿What will be the rest of the Gaang's rol in the upcoming battle?
Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
Greetings,
Guest chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
Everything about this is a perfect continuation of the show, down to the smallest detail. Excellent.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
These plots are so well thought out and detailed, and the characters reactions are flawless. Well done. Well done indeed.
Courtney chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
Awesome wow wow wow plz plz plz write another it's awesome great plot and no grammar mistakes ! Plz write another ASAP
Courtney chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
Awesome more more more !? Hurry with the next one I've read every single one
Courtney chapter 16 . 10/2/2014
Wow epic plz plz plz make another is katara nearing birth ?! The suspense is nerve wracking plz write another :) ASAP
Courtney chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
Plz plz write another plz it was great
Courtney chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
Wow ! Love it next chap plz it was awesome !:)
Courtney chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
Spectacular plz plz write more ASAP
Courtney chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
Plz plz plz ! Write another chap I love love love the plot of this story and the cool details ! Plz write another ASAP