Reviews for Mr Brightside
nana100 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
These chapters are awesome just keep writing and I'll be happy.
namo chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I loved it you should
keep writing so fans like me can read this over and over again
Haddopa chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Liking this chapter. Wish there was more. I love the way you showed things in a different light but it would have been a good idea to have a chapter about Bliss in there too. You must have stoped Publishing them when the new book came out but still keep trying.

3 All my love Haddopa
Haddopa chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Nice addetive but I'm not really sure that Schuyler's personality is like this. She comes out as a shy girl and this fight is not really something that I could see her doing. I did like that Mimi saw them in person doing what she wished they wouldn't.

I like what you have added on.

3 All my love Haddopa
Haddopa chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I really like this story. It helps alot with exsplaining what happened between books. I also like that there is still that love between Jack and Schuyler even though they are ment to love others. This really in lightened me and I hope that you can contiune to right more chapters!

Well done and all the best for the future :D

3 All me love Haddopa!
Alexis chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Ohhhhh please continue i love it please continue writing.
TiffanyLove chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
I Love This Story! It Is Probably One Of The Best Blue Bloods Story That I've Read. I'm A Big Schuyler/Jack Fan And It Sucks That There Isn't Many Out There.
marie chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
fantastic! please, please, please keep going! right now i'm on holiday and can't get the third book that i crave. your story is the only thing that is keeping me going!

ps. your a REALLY good writter you should keep going.
lou chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
this was good, please keep on going...
NnyThedemonic chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
amazing plot

the chapters were fun to read and i hope

to read the next chapter soon

:]

very very awsome
springawakening1894 chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
This is probably the best Blue Bloods fanfic I've read yet. Great job! Can't wait till you update again!
Spork23 chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
This is amazing. Write more please.
steprightup chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
it was good :D

please post the next chapter soon

i hope Jack doesn't fall for Mimi's evil tricks!
gameofhorcruxes chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
HURRY POST!
HeyItsKelly105 chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
AMAZING 33 i love this series please please please write more asap! you're a really talented writer :)