Reviews for Getting sick is never fun
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
that ending was fast/ confusing but good story
Dark Ace Raven chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Keep writing!

Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Love it but who kissed her
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 3 . 6/6/2011's over? Already? Ah...darnit...

TheBlindBandit999 chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Hm. Well I like how you did it from a half concious girl's state, even though it was hard to understand ( I read it like 3 times) but I like the note on all her classes being "myteriously" with the twins.
Magpiebee chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
I really like the way you ended it. Nice, unique style
Magpiebee chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
ooo! Suspensful! I like it! Keep writing~
eastercat chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
Aw, this is cute. I'll keep reading it. )
Different Child chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
O! My my. Haruhi bursts out and gets upset! Of course she's upset! She's exhausted from school, her father, host club, no doubt. Poor baby. I like how Honey is just pushing people out without a second thought. They all do need to leave her be. Hopefully once she rests maybe she'll be doing a bit better? Ep, walking pneumonia. I could have guessed but wasn't sure. Hope she feels better most of all!
Allyn Night chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Whoa. Honey actually called Mori...Mori. He never does that, it's always Takashi.
Yuuna Arashi chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Great chapter. Haruhi has an illness right? Or is it just a high fever? Anyway, hope you'll update soon, when you have the time. XD
Different Child chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Getting sick isn't ever fun! Boo hiss. I hope Haruhi feels better! Of course Kyoya would take charge and be the calmest one. The twins are panicky but better than Tamaki. Mori will probably be all straight faced and Honey would worry but probably be calmer than Tamaki. I'm curious to see what's wrong w/ her and how the others react!
Saskito chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
aw what a cute first chappie- I loved the plot and the way you wrote it with detail and everything great job and good luck with it

-Valerie-chan AKA Saskito
Saskito chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
this chappie was really good and had perfect detail and everything D good jobbo
Saskito chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
aw this chappie was so awesomeo i hope u update soon though take ur time.