Reviews for In a Mirror, Darkly
Agent ERA chapter 26 . 9/11/2014
Oh dear, someone's in trouble, poor Don..

I really do hope that you plan on continuing this. It'd be such a shame if you abandoned it...
deangirl83 chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
PLEASE PLEASE finish this story! I love it & I want to see how it ends!
deangirl83 chapter 26 . 1/24/2014
please please finish this story! I have read through up to the last chapter you wrote on here & I love it. I have to know how it ends & wanna see some don comfort from his family after what he's been through. Please tell me you're going to update & finish this awesome story! :)
b00kw0rms chapter 26 . 1/28/2013
Hey this is good! Rather intense but good nonetheless. In sad that you haven't updated for...four years. I guess you never will? That makes me sad. Oh well. Let me know of you ever decide to finish it!
Please continue chapter 26 . 5/4/2012
I am the girl in the corner chapter 26 . 6/4/2011
this is great but i noticed you haven't updated in two years. will you be updating it soon? please? i really want to know what happens. really really want to know what happens. lol . and i know you haven't died because i found this through one of your more recent stories. please update soon, this is one of the best fics i have read in a while. :)
Anon5 chapter 26 . 2/8/2011
Only two more chapters, right? Please, please finish! :)
Evelyna1 chapter 26 . 2/6/2011
This is a very, very awesome story! I love how you made Don's reactions and thought processes plausible, particularly with the drugs and his reaction to needles and knifes. That was wonderfully written.

I really look forward to whenever you post more!

greez

Gertrud
No Illusions chapter 26 . 1/26/2011
Best Don whump I've read in a long time! Thanks for this!
No Illusions chapter 18 . 1/26/2011
Really great! The psychological and physical torture of the knife is very well done, as is the suggestion of copying Don's stab wound. I think there's something worse about reopening a wound as opposed to making a completely new (albeit identical) one.
No Illusions chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this fic! I love a good Don whump, especially when he knows that the people he cares about are being affected. But the knife is just cruel... Then again, I've been torturing Don lately as well. And from your note at the end I take it you're a fellow Wrimo?
Annie chapter 26 . 9/7/2010
Come on you can't leave it there!
story fan chapter 26 . 7/3/2010
I really loved this story, and I've been waiting for so long to see the end! You've done such a great job, please don't leave us hanging forever!
winddancer12 chapter 26 . 4/23/2010
I really enjoyed this fic. The only thing I didn't care for is how you left us hanging with this last cliffhanger... Please finish it. I for one would dearly love to see how Alan deals with the boys...
baseballfan44 chapter 26 . 4/14/2010
Do you have any plans to update this? You left it with quite a cliffy...and it's so close to the end, it'd be a shame to never see an end.