Reviews for Kyuubi: Ninja of Konoha
yindragonkiba chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
WOW
Hades' Neko chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Ooooo this is interesting. I'm very interested in what will happen next. Please update as soon as possible CIAO XD
10000 Fists chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Also an interesting, if a bit darker, fic.
Good on you.
10k
EDelta88 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Oh damn, this could be soooooo epic
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Cool. The whole concept seems like an excellent way to create a powerful/dark Naruto, which could end up a simple crackfic (or whatever you call a fic based on one badass constantly kicking the shit out of everything in his way without a care in the world), or, more intriguing, something with actual character development. Something like how the Kyuubi, being trapped in a mostly human body and forced to live within the framework of human society, develops actual feelings for people on his own - for better or worse.

Pity you've abandoned it.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Dark but Very promising 3 keep up the great work!
luna sanguine chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
damn he is kick ass
Serial Peacekeeper chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
great story update soon!
genaroge1 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
...Damn. This much badass in one day is too much for me. I'm hitting the sack.

No, really, the fic's great. But, does Naruto REALLY deserve being sent into hell because of a contract that only indirectly involved him? Well, I guess it DOES make sense... Hmm...

Anyway, I think every villain's prone to get absolutely owned until we get to the Shippuden Arc, with Kyuubi's power and all.

Looking forward to your updates,

A guy who has nothing better to do but read fanfiction in Summer.

That is, undoubtedly, me.
MasterBrattan chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
this is awesome
SilverKnox chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
damn kyuubi is one crazy fox :0 kinda mad he hurt gaara but it was awesome too. can't wait 4 the next chapter :)
BLAYNK chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
AWESOME!3...please update soon! I really like it and Kyuubi s awesome in this...plese cntinue on!3
Gun Wraith chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
YAY! Thankyou for this new chapter! Now you have confirmed my suspicions of how fun this story will be: a great mix of action and humour!

Once again, thankyou!

Yours,

GunWraith
Jokulmorder chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
A bit dark and more serious, but that's not a bad thing. Ninja really should be a more dark topic anyway, being silent assassin soldiers and all.
Narutoluvr9 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010