Reviews for Eternal Sunshine
April-Showers82 chapter 34 . 1/25
Wow! I never expected this story to go where it did, but I like it. You brought up many ideas and theories that most Jacob and Bella shippers have voiced. Having Sarah return home when she did was the best thing. It also forced Bella to finally see Edward for the truly selfish vampire that he is.

It was definitely a good read, thanks for writing it.
bookaholic2000 chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Believe it or not Bella, you are falling for Jacob.
bookaholic2000 chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Bella is always looking for trouble..
bookaholic2000 chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Wondering who is watching Bella..
bookaholic2000 chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Edward truly made Bella insane!
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Yay! I am so happy that Bella has decided to forget that freak Edward! I always loved Jacob and Bella... Sometimes I felt as if Jacob loved Bella more than Edward..
Guest chapter 34 . 5/31/2013
my god! this is too awesome!
TaBiH2O chapter 24 . 4/24/2013
TaBiH2O chapter 23 . 4/24/2013
Your an amazing story writer, I'm upset about Sarah and I felt every emotion Bella did, it's amazing not that I really liked Sarah and Edward
TaBiH2O chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
Sorry I've forgot to review I just can't stop reading, I LOVE THE STORY! Keep writing and enjoy it because for fabulous even if they can only go on fanfiction your amazeballs.
TaBiH2O chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
Okay, IM SOOOO SORRY! I haven't reviewed but I'm sooo hooked on this story I could stop hitting next chapter, thanks for your amazing imagination and I love your stories! TEAM JACOB ALL ZEE WAY
snow eopard chapter 34 . 4/19/2013
this is an amazing story!
you are an awesome writer, ill read whatever you write!;)
multibodoke chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
no, sorry, no. good bye.
milkecake chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
don't worry about the editing parts I do that too!
I LOVE JACOB WITH MY HEART
and I truly believe that he was right for Bella, I mean Edward never made her laugh like Jacob did.
Twitarted101 chapter 19 . 11/19/2012