Reviews for Mary, Thy Name is Sue
Will The Charizard chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
You really need to finish this story
Amazing Salmon chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Blah buh blah bu blah FINISH!
Shiore Yashagoro chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Bitchin' story, Lix.
Krivoklatsko chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Is it just me, or does the main character seem somewhat like a Sue?
Midnight Mustang chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I think we need more fics like this to warn people about Mary Sues. It's just too easy to creat an OC and make them perfect. You said on your profile you were looking for a good Cynthia fic. . . I'm writing one with her in it, but I wouldn't necessarily call it good. . .

;D
R0-S3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
OK. First things first, this was written WAY more seriously than any Mary-Sue parody has the right to be. Unless you're planning a long story in which the Sue becomes humbled and casts aside her perfection, don't do that. Really, don't. And forgive me for saying this (REALLY forgive me), but in any case I doubt you could manage something of such psychological complexity.

This needs more fun-poking at Mary-Susan's perfection, more urple prose and long descriptions of her body, more comments about how no-one else could ever hope to live up to her beauty... regardless of sense (or lack of it), you need that in your story. This seems more like a 'I know she's a Mary-Sue but I don't care I want to write about her anyway so screw you' thing.

And the long conversations are excruciatingly boring. Why go to all that trouble, when EVERY OTHER FIC has the go-to-Oak's-get-pokemon generic thing? As a Sye parody story, you don't need to go to this amount of trouble for it.

I can't really care about Lily beating Susan either, given that they're both equally as much Sues. It might be better if she just faces a random passer-by (with due note to the passer-by's lack of beauty et cetera) and gets owned that way. If, for instance, she got a bulbasaur, and THEN gets owned by a croconaw, that could be an interesting depiction of an-experienced-pokemon-can-win-even-with-a-type-disadvantage. As it's MEW vs TOTODILE... no. Just no.
Cricket-The-Duck chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
How you keep starting all these stories I'll never know...

At any rate, this made me laugh. Yay irony!
UzumakiNasadi chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Hahaha, I like it :3
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Lolcakes.

I saw ideas like this in a couple of other fandoms, but I didn't read them...this isn't half bad, though. How you have the heart to keep starting new stories I'll never know.

I totally knew what was going on. _

OH, speaking of which, I forgot to ask you. You've played diamond, right? Out of Jubilife City, I'm at a cave path blocked by rocks. The people say pokemon can break through the rocks, but...I don't know how to get my pokemon to break the rocks. T_T Help me out?
SnoSoulofEternity chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
interesting. VERY interesting! what an ironic story, lol. really nice!
ARogueFox chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I have been waiting for this story for a long time now :D but what's with the thing at the very bottom...is that like a preview of the next chapter or something?...Oh well...it's hillarious...and Oceania got owned seriously...
dragonchild25 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Pokemon fucker? thats a harsh one...