Reviews for 5 Things Rose Tyler Didn't Really Want to Know
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
whoa breaks my heart much

WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009

Vair vair sad and maningul... albeit FABBY and amazingly written! You've did a grreat job of delving deep into Rose's head!

AlwaysWrite chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This was phenomenal. I loved it! The characters were just great and very...themselves. Although, I'm not going to lie (and this isn't really a criticism, just me projecting my own hopes onto your fic- sorry), after seeing how this story was flowing, I had hoped the end piece would have a different emphasis. Namely, I think it would have been cool to play with the idea of how she "didn't really want to know" that he loved her. Just because in that scene, everyone knows he's about to say it. Right after she tells him "I love you" he even mentions how this is his last chance to say it. For me, one of the biggest tragedies of that moment is that she could say with a lot of certainty that he loves her...but she never got to hear him say it. She never will. And, as you so eloquently said, she can do nothing.

Sorry. I love to ramble and discuss. But honestly, it was fantastic. I'm making sure to keep on the lookout for your future Doctor Who fics. I'm excited!