Reviews for Seeing Green
Mageofthebooks chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I wouldn't say to long, its detailed. I really enjoyed it, it felt right on the mark.
Eurora chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Beautifully written!

I just loved it ! 33333 Thanks!
TonksftMemories chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
So... that was one of the most perfect things I've ever read, ever. Amazing characterisation. It was just so perfect I am going to flail a bit longer and then recommend it to everyone I know.
m3ggi3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
:'0 Bawling my heart out

I think the hardest flashback for me to read was the one where Sirius died. Thats when the tears came. Like a flood. A couple of sobs too. Completely shattered me.

:] I still love it though. It's brave, not many people like to write about Dora and Moony's deaths because it's hard to grasp that all the marauders had died the very last one was gone and just after he had had a son too. It's hard to actually get that Prof. Remus John Lupin (Moony) was gone from the world and his world was too.

3 it.

Meggxoxox
BrokenSnow.X chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This was great, I enjoyed reading it even though it was quite sad. Remus is a very interesting character to me, and it's ncie to think that in the end he found someone to be with, even if it wasn't very long. :)
InuLoveKawaii13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Ok. You made me cry. This was so sweet. I really loved this story.
Elless chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
beautiful. i've always loved remus. good job!
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
that was absolutely beautiful. I'm really glad that someone's done this justice. throughout that entire final scene, it was Tonks and Lupin that I couldn't bear. They were the only ones lying on the floor of the Great Hall that I couldn't stand the idea of HP continuing on without. Thank you for posting this.
GondorianRose5647 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Aw, I wanted to cry. I love Remus and Tonks :(

Good job!
WeasleyWannabee chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Ok, this was amazing. Seriously. You got Remus's whole tortured thoughts about his werewolf-ness down perfectly! Plus, I love him, and it's great to see a story that captures his character so well! Nicely done :)
AwesomeAuror chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is amazing. I've got nothing else to say; it was near perfect.
anonymous23.19 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow, this is perfect. It completely sums them up. I actually found the song you said inspired it and listened to it as I read this, you're right it does fit them.
CHANTEL chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
oh my gosh that was amazing. you almost made me cry. the last marauder i just cant think about it it's sad. good job
nancystagerat chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This is poetic and poignant and beautiful and insightful and delightfully compelling. And I swear I'm not saying that because I'm a sucker for drabbles. You packed so much meaning and character into so few words in each little section and every last one of them I think connects on a very deep level with anyone who's even mildly accepting of Remus and Tonks' relationship. You've given a lovely detailed picture of the ins and outs of Remus' insecurities and the cares that have plagued him since childhood, especially his desperate battle with the losses in his life. You writing style has taken a very complex character and made him even more relatable than he got the chance to be through the books, all through your little snapshots. My favorite is the one about Teddy. It's the only one where he seems at peace, and merlin knows he deserves a bit of peace. Gorgeous work.
UndeniablyMe chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I'm totally unashamed to admit that I started sobbing halfway through. You should be very proud of that-you connected with your audience on a very emotional level that few people ever do. The story of the last standing Marauder has always been a very delicate spot for me, and I'm sure for a lot of others, and Lupin goes through so much. I like your last sentence, how he is not afraid to die, but is happy to be finally going back to where he belongs with Dora at his side.

This is very well written, very lovely presented, and very professional. You should be extremely happy with this one. It's truly one of my favorite ones that I have ever come across. Good job!

-UndeniablyMe ;)